Other Hobbies Other Than Hunting

I don't have time for anything else by the time I've exercised the animals fed watered cleaned up the crap, then I get time to sit down have a brew and a bite to eat and that's me of to work . The weekends I go out with the dogs so that's it no time for owt else, Single minded in my pursuit I'm afraid !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The rabbits are well under control at my permission, so I don't get down there so much lately. I know some do pest control as a job, and not as a hobby/passtime. Just wondered what others do alongside

Past hobbies, the ones I used to juggle around work... I played football till the age of 42, when I realised knocks and bumps were taking longer to heal.   I've had a go at radio controlled model ai

I like weight training ,,,,closely followed by eating,,,,,perhaps that should be the other way round.....

Posted Images

There's a Yorkshire lass that I follow on Instagram, Coral Rose, very talented artist that does a lot of dogs and country/sporting work. If you like art, check her out.

I try and keep in shape, lifting twice a week and running once. Also shoot work to do all year. House work seems like a never ending job.

Had a look at her website, very talented artist, must be very pleasing to get results like those. :thumbs:

Her work is kinda like Mick Cawstons stuff, similar style to my eye. If she carries on I reckon she'll become a'name' in country art.

A few of my hobbies in no particular order are Aviary Birds,Gym,Italian Sportscars,Country Walks,Sporting Events,Learning to play the guitar.................................but id give any one of them up to be able to get out and hunt more.

Cracking pictures by the way Mr Gain.

Edited by gnasher16

When I'm not hunting I do the odd bit of catapult making and shooting. Used to keep a 5ft tropical fish tank and enjoyed that until a house move forced me to sell it on. Do a good deal of countryside walking with the staffie in the off season, keep my eye on game number and hot spots for the season. Never switch off from hunting though. Always seeing things that other people don't, they think I'm weird when I get excited about seeing the local spar chasing a blackbird lol. Wouldn't mind trying my hand at stick making but will wait till winter for that

Im a welder by trade but like to get to my workshop to restore random crap cars and build stuff we barely use

Other hobbies include my reptiles (a bearded dragon, a chameleon, 2 crested geckos, a giant asian praying mantis and my emperor scorpion)

Fixing stuff my kids break

Mechanics

And lastly i used to be a bouncer so can arguing with plastered idiots be called a hobby?