Crackin Night Again.

Went out again with trigger2 (jon) his dog Buster and my dog young Buck, Buck was coming great last time out ,as said once he started to calm , so was expecting the same last tinght. Buck had 2 nights off so was up for it again, as norm we run Buck 1st to calm him lol, he ran 5 on the bounce came back with rabbits right to you , great thought maybe it just a memory tester,as last seaon he was great catching a lot claimer, he deff was 100% steadier . :prt: run Buster him missed couple, so ran Buck again and he got 6 on the bounce , thought bloody hell he on fire he going great. Ran Buster then he started to catch, thought we might hit 40 rabbits the way the dogs are running. Buster took some great squatters , I love watching do it great to see it :prt: . Ran Buck again had squatter right out about 100yds , thought he prob wont see it as he looking for movment in the beam, as lot of young dogs do I think, he ran down beam and the rabbit just moved slightly then kept still he took it right of the seat ,and brought it back great. But I had been watching him, when Buster takes his squatters , and Buck deff was watching what going on. Up to this point Buck had 18 rabbits and plenty of run in him , he took 2 more so had 20 rabbits and his 19 rabbit was just class was squatter well out 120 yds this bugger didn't move he ran down the beam and dropped his head and picked it right up all in one movement , brought right in to us. his last rabbit ran throught the edge he some went through and come back with the rabbit and brought back to hand, don't forget you got a 28in 86lb dog here making it look easy , very happy hope he keeps it up. Wont be going now until next week going to hospital sat for stomach probs, go to have camera in gut down throat+ up arse don't fancy this 1 bit , hope to be ok for next week lamping . I always towel Buck down end of night to stop any stiffness for next day, as he bit stiff couple days after ,and it deff helps him I think . couple pics for david d/l lol

Buck 20 Buster 15 (35)

DSCN0270_zps87d96fcc.jpg

DSCN0268_zps60ba1101.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out again with trigger2 (jon) his dog Buster and my dog young Buck, Buck was coming great last time out ,as said once he started to calm , so was expecting the same last tinght. Buck had 2 nights

Remind me ray,,,how big is buck?...lol   Good night again there boys

I enjoy reading about buck and I'm happy to eat humble pie and say that I am one of the lads who didn't think he would make anything like the successful running dog he has.   I saw the dog at 10-12

Remind me ray,,,how big is buck?...lol

Good night again there boys

28tts 87lb :laugh:

ray clearly said 86lb in his post :hmm:

well what ever he is :laugh: , he fast+agile and catches great , his size don't hinder him in any way what so ever , a very good x I reckon are 1x gsdx greys :yes:

• Like 2