Pups Born Lastnight

Four pups born lastnight,three dogs and one bitch,the bitch i will be keeping as this was the reason lined her ,looking forward to bringing her on and joining the pack.labor went really well,no problems,pups and bitch happy and content.couple pics.post-76374-0-97620900-1409067934_thumb.jpgpost-76374-0-49241400-1409067985.jpgpost-76374-0-69339800-1409068051_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Four pups born lastnight,three dogs and one bitch,the bitch i will be keeping as this was the reason lined her ,looking forward to bringing her on and joining the pack.labor went really well,no probl

Update on pups eight weeks this coming Monday,fit healthy and full of themselves.

Posted Images

Nice litter Keith, they were always going to carry a lot of colour off the stud dog, all that line carry dark , they don't get the redder colour until 4 or 5 weeks, they'll make good workers though and a nice mix of blood, I have 2 bitches that are both in season and will be mated in the next week or so, if they turn out as well as yours I'll be happy, good luck, WM

• Like 2

Nice litter Keith, they were always going to carry a lot of colour off the stud dog, all that line carry dark , they don't get the redder colour until 4 or 5 weeks, they'll make good workers though and a nice mix of blood, I have 2 bitches that are both in season and will be mated in the next week or so, if they turn out as well as yours I'll be happy, good luck, WM

Thanks WM,i'm looking forward to bringing this little bitch on,one of the dogs will be going over the borders,undecided about other two as yet.Hows your last litter getting on,good luck with the other matings,keith j.

Cracking and good to see 4 fat bellies and a happy healthy mum :victory: ,the very best of luck to you and good luck to you to WCM with the matings :thumbs: .

Just how it should be well thought about breeding and going in the right directions :yes: ,shows how hard those thick feckers in charge make it eh :laugh:

• Like 3

Cracking and good to see 4 fat bellies and a happy healthy mum :victory: ,the very best of luck to you and good luck to you to WCM with the matings :thumbs: .

Just how it should be well thought about breeding and going in the right directions :yes: ,shows how hard those thick feckers in charge make it eh :laugh:

Thanks fireman ,looking forward to seeing these pups on the ground.should do the jobs asked of them,they'll certainly get the best start,ATB Keith j.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...