Bsa Ultra Se Qr Bi-Pod?

Hey people,

Just a quicky; I've got a BSA Ultra SE and I want to purchase a bi-pod to fasten around the air cylinder because I am really reluctant to drill in place a under mounting rail, so I would like to go down the line of a quick release bi-pod but I cant seem to find any online. Can anyone help me out with a few names or links of some? Thank you all for reading this, if you can help great, if not don't worry ;), anyway again: Thanks all!

Callum.

Hey people,

Just a quicky; I've got a BSA Ultra SE and I want to purchase a bi-pod to fasten around the air cylinder because I am really reluctant to drill in place a under mounting rail, so I would like to go down the line of a quick release bi-pod but I cant seem to find any online. Can anyone help me out with a few names or links of some? Thank you all for reading this, if you can help great, if not don't worry ;), anyway again: Thanks all!

Callum.

I'm just looking at the moment for a bipod for my Ultra SE. Do they not fit under the swivel fitting for the sling?

Hey people,

Callum.

I'm just looking at the moment for a bipod for my Ultra SE. Do they not fit under the swivel fitting for the sling?
yes they do pal

Yeah one like that mate, if its still going spare ill have to talk to my Dad when he gets home from work and with you for the price and everything- if the sizes are right I cant see any upcoming problems just to double check my rifles air cylinder is 1.10 inches and/ or 27.9 millimetres. I hope they're a match; anything you would like to say/ ask me just hit me up with a message. :)

Just out of interest why would you want to strap a very Heavy Bipod to your BSA Ultra?

Doesn't that defeat the object of having a light weight, portable and very pointer-ball Carbine Rifle...... :hmm:

I agree that a Bipod is extremely useful when used in static positions for long periods or on Rifles that are being used for long range shooting or on Rifles which are heavier.

But why on a Carbine like the Ultra?

Just because I'm having to take quite frequent longer range shots and standing or even kneeling unsupported is not really working out too well, out of the 10 shot magazine I'd say to hit a small clay pigeon just 60 yards away it takes me at least 8 of the pellets before one finds its mark due to the fact you sway. So if I get a bipod I can go prone and be supported as I'm literally shooting on a quarry (an old chalk quarry) so most of the shots are long range and I would get more accuracy with a bipod prone.