Deerhound X Greyhound?

Hi guys does anyone have experience with this x? I would like to know what they are like as hunting dogs. Like what can you hunt with them? I live in South Africa and all sorts of quarry to hunt both big and small. Thanks for any info in advance :thumbs:.

• Like 1

Yes I do. But I can't get one now so I ask questions to learn more. If you have a problem with an interested novice who is keen to learn more about this sport don't read my posts. I have no time for people like you. So please leave me alone.

• Like 1

Yes I do. But I can't get one now so I ask questions to learn more. If you have a problem with an interested novice who is keen to learn more about this sport don't read my posts. I have no time for people like you. So please leave me alone.

just every topic you make and start,starts the same way including the falconry section,and if you make :laugh: a topic or post on here people will reply,its called a forum,getting touchy arent we :laugh:

contact shanehound on here SAF,hes ready to mate his full deerhound dog to a greyhound bitch next week,the parents are proper stuff,seen the sire on the go and he takes no prisioners,these will be proper bred 1st x's all going to plan.hes had years of experience with this x,he keeps nothing else.

• Like 2

contact shanehound on here SAF,hes ready to mate his full deerhound dog to a greyhound bitch next week,the parents are proper stuff,seen the sire on the go and he takes no prisioners,these will be proper bred 1st x's all going to plan.hes had years of experience with this x,he keeps nothing else.

wheres he from jig?

wheres he from jig?

South africa lol

• Like 1

wheres he from jig?

southern ireland Ggib,if you look back in my posts you'll see the sire to be,big strong and sometimes wicked animal.

wheres he from jig?

southern ireland Ggib,if you look back in my posts you'll see the sire to be,big strong and sometimes wicked animal.

im looking a pup myself but def dont want bull cross, wouldnt mind deerhound cross much is on them? saves me breeding a greyhound to get my own with too much hassle rehoming pups to decent homes. prefarably wheaton crossed lol

hes got a bit of fire in him,hes quiet as mouse with both dogs and folk but if challenged by a dog he wont lie down to them,hes also keen on foxs and polishes em off quick.wicked was probably the wrong word there,hes got good drive in him and very forward in his out look ,the greyhound bitch has had some country work also,lamping etc.drop shane a line if you need more info,im not clued in completely to everything on the dog.

• Like 1