Pubs opened all night for the voting going to be mayhem suit most the yes voters that are on benifets don't need to get up for work hope it's no

so most yes voters are benefit spongers half pished meth heads and catholics away you go n lie in your pish n do something productive wae ur time

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

I've seen some pathetic sights towards children in Scotland due to the rangers v Celtic games, it's utter sadness. So I can imagine the way the so called patriotic scots would react to the no voters, who in effect have side with the age old enemy of the idiotic patriots...

Just tell your lad that some folk ain't well in the head Lukey, and to always do his best to treat others the way he wants to be treated, wether they are Huns, tims, paddys jocks or anything else

Thanks mate, I was stuck between not lowering myself down to there level and having my kids seeing me acting like a pure idiot!! With the police being there I was glad to just get the kids pig of the situation! As I said pure scum of the earth the ones at the from half pished and full of meth, loads didn't get that involved but we were surrounded in no time!
half pished and full of meth thats glasgow city centre everyday of the week mate

Not really, I'm close to the city centre I'm in there all the time and it's not full of them, in town today for work, just had a walk through no campaign doing a nice job of talking to people

Pubs opened all nighr the voting going to be mayhem suit most the yes voters that are on benifets don't need to get up for work hope it's no

so most yes voters are benefit spongers half pished meth heads and catholics away you go n lie in your pish n do something productive wae ur time
lol busy working does the truth hurt lol Edited by nothernlite

Online bookmaker bet fair are already paying out a six figure sum to those who backed a vote against independence despite it looking like a close vote betting markets are saying it will be a yes defeat

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. Just do what your head/heart tells you to do and never mind what anyone else is doing, my mind was made up at the start and no one would ever change it, don't listen to any politicians in any camp as they can walk away from it all tomorrow and still survive comfortably, do what you feel to be right for you and what you think is right for our country, no need for bad feeling over it. I will definitely be voting NO as personally I feel Scotland is better being part of the UK, I also feel that there are massive issues in the UK needing addressed and the whole country will need to be strong to do this together to make it a better place for our children/grandchildren to grow up in. If we get independence then I will have to accept it and see how things go, if we do not then people will just need to accept that too and get on with their lives and hopefully start thinking about the issues that are dragging this country down and put as much effort in as they are now to help get our country back to what it once was. No one no matter what way the voting goes will need to hang their head in shame......... as I have said before, I am a patriotic scot born and bred and always will be regardless to which way I vote, the same as any yes voter born and bred here, I don't feel the need to quote parts from braveheart or sing proclaimer songs to warrant my Scottish ancestry and right to vote, we will just have to wait and see and make the best of the outcome whatever that will be.........Que Sera Sera :)

As i said before its a gamble.But win or lose.No voters can never say they are truly Scottish

"Not truly Scottish "........f**k sake, if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your f***ing hat off !!

This is what I am talking about, how the f**k are you allowed to vote coming out with pish like that.

WILF GO AWAY

Of course they are Truly Scottish

Why cut your nose off to spite your face catcher

The No camp could say exactly the same re the yes voters

Explain.So the no voters can say they are truly Scottish but want to be ruled by an English government.Thats the best one yet

How many Scottish MPs are in the "English" government ? How many Ministers are Scottish in the "English" government, how many Scottish Prime Ministers have we had ???????????

• Like 1

Explain.So the no voters can say they are truly Scottish but want to be ruled by an English government.Thats the best one yet

You won't be ruled by an English government, it'll be a British government !!

• Like 3

How many Scottish MPs are in the "English" government ? How many Ministers are Scottish in the "English" government, how many Scottish Prime Ministers have we had ???????????

How many times have the English government used Scotland as a lab rat.??????????????.We can do this all day

I can't believe the tripe coming from the yessers

Who is going to pay the benefits bill?

Scottish population approx 5,000,000

Those in work approx 2,600,000

Eg around 50%

Average Scottish salary, just under £20,000

Total earnings £5.2bn

That's £10,500 per head

Overall current UK population 64,000,000

Those in work approx 30,000,000

Approx 46%

Average uk salary £26000

Total earnings approx 78bn

That's over £12,000 per head

I can't be arsed to do any more calcs but simple fact is without overall uk propping up the scots salary your earnings per head will drop and your costs will increase

Not rocket science really!

I can't believe the tripe coming from the yessers

Who is going to pay the benefits bill?

Scottish population approx 5,000,000

Those in work approx 2,600,000

Eg around 50%

Average Scottish salary, just under £20,000

Total earnings £5.2bn

That's £10,500 per head

Overall current UK population 64,000,000

Those in work approx 30,000,000

Approx 46%

Average uk salary £26000

Total earnings approx 78bn

That's over £12,000 per head

I can't be arsed to do any more calcs but simple fact is without overall uk propping up the scots salary your earnings per head will drop and your costs will increase

Not rocket science really!

Oooooh yes it is lmao