Did you see my post? There's a part on it that says "and don't tell me both sides involved in this!" Have another look! See the thing is I'm driving from glasgow to aberfeldy and that's all I seen! Cool if I bring it up on this thread?

"And don't tell me both sides involved in this".....correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds like your saying it's only Yes voters who are vandalising stuff??

Did you just forget I told you about the No voters painting the woman's wall in my village??

Well how do ye work that out lab? Do you think I'm stupid? So what about the old woman's wall? Did I drive by it?
The part where I said "and don't tell me" was an invitation for you NOT to come back telling me about nos doing stuff to yes because I'm no that daft to think it's all one sided! My post was about my drive to work and back today
Oh I see.....I left Kinross passed the snapped Yes sign in the farmers field....picked up my mate where the no voters had painted No's in blue paint all over her nice wall. On my way home I could hardly see the pavement for No voters at the roundabout waving banners and placards in my face quite aggressively.

Just letting you know, know relevance to the thread.

God that's shocking that! Are you ok? Just pm me if you need to talk about it, must have been hard with them waving banners in your face aggressively! How did they know your a yes voter? Just think how my 3yo son must have felt on Saturday, aw f**k it's cool never mind him coz no voters do all that aswell

Atleast your a stereotypical No voter mate.....read what you want to read, pick out the bad bits and miss the good. Well done.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

On the matter of the cost of armed forces .. Why does Scotland need an army Air Force or navy ? Who is going to invade them ? ... And if anybody did do you really think that the rest of the U.K.,is going to allow that to happen ? Obviously not as although Scotland will be a separate country they are still joined to the rest of us which means the British forces will defend Scotland ........

Absolutely spot on Socks and it's something I have said before. They have no conflict of interests with other nations and no forseen potential for one. But the defence plans they have are a joke. And I'm sure I don't need to point it out but a capable military is an insurance policy and the primary concern of any government. It's not something that can be raised overnight and when a threat comes, without one the politicians are left with no options but soft ones.

Who really knows what the future holds... The very fact that Scotland sits next to a country that IS a world player and often has conflicts of interests with other nations suggests to me Scotland might want to be able to defend itself to avoid becoming collateral damage in a potential future conflict involving the UK.

Suppose in 50 years Europe destabilised in a completely unprecedented event and the UK, as in the past bore the brunt of re stabilising the region. Scotland could quite rightly remain impartial but they'd need to be powerful enough to ensure their impartiality is not theartened as a part of a attack on the UK.

This is all hypothetical but as is the majority of defence policy.

The whole debate is hypothetical.No one knows for sure were Scotland will be 20 years from now if we get a yes vote

• Like 1

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. Just do what your head/heart tells you to do and never mind what anyone else is doing, my mind was made up at the start and no one would ever change it, don't listen to any politicians in any camp as they can walk away from it all tomorrow and still survive comfortably, do what you feel to be right for you and what you think is right for our country, no need for bad feeling over it. I will definitely be voting NO as personally I feel Scotland is better being part of the UK, I also feel that there are massive issues in the UK needing addressed and the whole country will need to be strong to do this together to make it a better place for our children/grandchildren to grow up in. If we get independence then I will have to accept it and see how things go, if we do not then people will just need to accept that too and get on with their lives and hopefully start thinking about the issues that are dragging this country down and put as much effort in as they are now to help get our country back to what it once was. No one no matter what way the voting goes will need to hang their head in shame......... as I have said before, I am a patriotic scot born and bred and always will be regardless to which way I vote, the same as any yes voter born and bred here, I don't feel the need to quote parts from braveheart or sing proclaimer songs to warrant my Scottish ancestry and right to vote, we will just have to wait and see and make the best of the outcome whatever that will be.........Que Sera Sera :)

• Like 7

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. Just do what your head/heart tells you to do and never mind what anyone else is doing, my mind was made up at the start and no one would ever change it, don't listen to any politicians in any camp as they can walk away from it all tomorrow and still survive comfortably, do what you feel to be right for you and what you think is right for our country, no need for bad feeling over it. I will definitely be voting NO as personally I feel Scotland is better being part of the UK, I also feel that there are massive issues in the UK needing addressed and the whole country will need to be strong to do this together to make it a better place for our children/grandchildren to grow up in. If we get independence then I will have to accept it and see how things go, if we do not then people will just need to accept that too and get on with their lives and hopefully start thinking about the issues that are dragging this country down and put as much effort in as they are now to help get our country back to what it once was. No one no matter what way the voting goes will need to hang their head in shame......... as I have said before, I am a patriotic scot born and bred and always will be regardless to which way I vote, the same as any yes voter born and bred here, I don't feel the need to quote parts from braveheart or sing proclaimer songs to warrant my Scottish ancestry and right to vote, we will just have to wait and see and make the best of the outcome whatever that will be.........Que Sera Sera :)

As i said before its a gamble.But win or lose.No voters can never say they are truly Scottish

• Like 1

Of course they are Truly Scottish

Why cut your nose off to spite your face catcher

The No camp could say exactly the same re the yes voters

How can you call yourself a Scottish if you want to be ruled by an other country.ffs wise up

For a patriotic Scotsman you don't know you history ! Scotland ISN'T ruled by another country, 307 years ago Scotland ASKED to be part off the union, and has done pretty well out of being a member, just like the other members of the union.

• Like 4