If ya get independence , I give it two years before ya come crawling back over the border saying " we've no got anything to eat pal " .

like ive already said, how many countries have won indy and asked to rejoin.... you talk like we have nothing going for us LOL

you've got loads going for ya , Alex salmond has described the Scottish economy as a Celtic tiger . Of course that would be a tiger with type two diabetes laying in a shop door way drunk with a can of tennants in its paw lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

I'm not saying there is no possibility of Scotland standing alone, my point is that prick Salmond and his labour in disguise pals have dreamed this up on the back of a fag packet.......and IMHO it takes a little more than that to run a country.

Zimbabwe was the garden of Africa and look at it now after 40 odd years in the hands of clowns.

Yes I'm sure you could do it, but not with these dicks at the helm ;)

are you telling me the uk is well run........ fourth most unequal country in the developed world..

how many of the countries that won indy has the resources and skilled people scotland has..

Edited by Joe1888

Joe, what I'm saying is.......let's stop kidding on that the vote is for a well thought out logical way to become a strong independant country and instead tell the truth.....

It's a mel Gibson Hollywood film ego trip and nothing more.........the only ones taking it seriously in the world is you !!

If it is a yes vote do you's think the labour party will be finished in england??, given the large amount of labour seats in westminster coming from scotland..

no mate in a 100 years scotland has made the difference only twice

20 years ago and it might of meant something to of had a straight Conservative Party in power, unfortunately theses days the old Blues been so washed out with Yellow and Red it wouldn't make much difference any more any way!

• Like 3

If it is a yes vote do you's think the labour party will be finished in england??, given the large amount of labour seats in westminster coming from scotland..

Joe, since Labour was formed, it has been voted into government five times with a majority of less than forty. Removing the Scottish vote/MPs, they would not have been able to form a majority government. If Scotland votes yes, Labour will lose 41MPs and Tories will lose one. The one good thing for me in Scotland voting yes is that Labour will probably never form a government in rUK again in my lifetime. The days of huge majorities are long gone now there are four main parties.

• Like 2

Joe, since Labour was formed, it has been voted into government five times with a majority of less than forty. Removing the Scottish vote/MPs, they would not have been able to form a majority government. If Scotland votes yes, Labour will lose 41MPs and Tories will lose one. The one good thing for me in Scotland voting yes is that Labour will probably never form a government in rUK again in my lifetime. The days of huge majorities are long gone now there are four main parties.

my bad, only twice in the past 100 years has the scottish vote made any differnce to the ruling party at westminster

Edited by Joe1888

if it doesnt happen, we still use the pound debt free...

without it being underwritten by the bank of England it will be monopoly money nobody will touch with a proverbial barge pole

the same boe founded by a scot, the same boe that strength is part because of scotland, the same same boe depends of palence of payments from scotland.. did you watch that vid?

what will happen to the pound with no currency union??

Not much a slight bump but you boys and girls are really gonna feel it and then some ;) mark my words!

UKIP might even end up coming out of this in a stronger position than it currently is now if Scotland votes to and does leave the Union.

For me and I would say most English people we haven't got much to lose ether way really.

UKIP might even end up coming out of this in a stronger position than it currently is now if Scotland votes to and does leave the Union.

For me and I would say most English people we haven't got much to lose ether way really.

Tbh I think that's a bit selfish, we still have our welsh, northern irish and brothers and sister around the nations and they matter to me as much as the scots ;)