Pup Limping

Typo mate!! Yeah he's fine it wasn't anything serious just a yelp more than anything. He's doing well mate. Still has a mad half hour now and then but happy with him so far!!

Same here mate, Lola's always barging into her, you'd think her legs had broke to hear her yelp. I put some pictures on your other thread mate

Well yesterday morning my 16 month old bitch and 4 month old dog pup was messing around in the garden and my bitch ended up knocking the pup over on one of her crazy sprint moments and the pup started holding his back leg up limping and still is limping on it this morning. Do you guys thinks its a vet job or is there anything i can do to help him? Ive gave him a good feel over and can see no apparent injuries or swelling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Its easy enough to gently check the leg,fingers first then a little push and pull,if the mutt reacts in a distressed state to the examination its a vet job,if it shows only slight discomfort id allow it a few days to recover,then the vets if there is no improvement.If we took the dogs to the vets at every limp and winge the vets would start charging us rent.

Cheers lads. Pups back to himself again bouncing round everywhere and jumping up on the ferret hutch etc. Just glad its nothing serious as i would of bin straight to vets if he shown no sign of getting back to normal. Even gave him a quick walk round the back field's. Cheers

I would of bin to vets mate if there was no sign of recovery bit as i say all is well now its as if nothing happened. But i understand entirely of the peace of mind in taking to vets so that's why im sorting insurance out asap. Hows your pup now pal? Cheers