Isis Beheading

my worry is with all the money they have, how long before they get there hands on the material for a dirty bomb

you sound like a bbc broadcaster..... and how much money do they have and where did you find that information from?

the american secretary for defence plus they took half a billion dollars when the captured Mosal

aye hed defo be able to tell you how much they have in their bank accounts......... saying HE put it there!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

The US government claims it has launched several air strikes against ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) militants in Iraq. These are the same ISIS militants that the US and its client states are supporting in Syria; the same breed and stock of militants they let loose like wild dogs to lynch Gaddafi and wreak havoc in Libya.

It is traditional US diplomacy to play a double game — on the one hand training, arming and financing terrorists to overthrow or destabilize non-compliant governments, while at the same time condemning those same malcontents when it is convenient to do so. It is common knowledge that “al-Qaeda” got its start as CIA mercenaries against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1980s. That fact didn’t stop President Bush from declaring his delusional and totally fraudulent “war on terror,” vowing to eliminate the CIA’s very own Frankenstein creation.........

Didnt USA use to finance the military wing of the IRA while crying crocodile tears over IRA atrocities? your right they would sell their own Grandmother

• Like 1

my worry is with all the money they have, how long before they get there hands on the material for a dirty bomb

you sound like a bbc broadcaster..... and how much money do they have and where did you find that information from?

the american secretary for defence plus they took half a billion dollars when the captured Mosal

aye hed defo be able to tell you how much they have in their bank accounts......... saying HE put it there!

there you go then :laugh: one thing is clear the stakes are not being ramped up for a peace deal that's for sure, American and any other country will do what ever it takes to keep the lights on at home,

there you go then :laugh: one thing is clear the stakes are not being ramped up for a peace deal that's for sure, American and any other country will do what ever it takes to keep the lights on at home,

Ah so the half a billion dollars in Mosal was in shillings for the electric meter thats ok then

Edited by desertbred

....every newspaper every news channel and every reporter all had the exact same stories and versions to roll out all at the exact time.... probably just sheer coincidence ehh sure..... :bye:

your worse than me for conspiracy theories :laugh: simple fact is america needs oil as does the rest of the world and it needs it to be a regular controlled supply or else it sends there economy into meltdown mode, this applies to most of the developed world,

I think the ISIL have carried out the beheading because this is the excact way these b*****ds operate. The reason all the papers have the excact copy and videos because it will have been an international press release. Now the conspiracy bit for Paulus. The Yanks kept quiet about their special forces failed attempt to rescue the reporter until after he was decapitated , as far as you can tell from the small snatches of news numorous hostages are held in small groups yet the Special forces dont talk of any other Hostages you dont disclose trade secrets you debreif and this abortive attempt was kept very quiet why? did they think ISIL wouldnt notice?

Edited by desertbred

I think the ISIL have carried out the beheading because this is the excact way these b*****ds operate. The reason all the papers have the excact copy and videos because it will have been an international press release. Now the conspiracy bit for Paulus. The Yanks kept quiet about their special forces failed attempt to rescue the reporter until after he was decapitated , as far as you can tell from the small snatches of news numorous hostages are held in small groups yet the Special forces dont talk of any other Hostages you dont disclose trade secrets you debreif and this abortive attempt was kept very quiet why? did they think ISIL wouldnt notice?

It was embarassing for the americans. Their beloved DEVGRU and Delta are symbols of american strength and justice to them. "f**k with us and we'll send nasty men to get you anywhere you might hide" type stuff. If they had succeeded Wahlberg would already be cast as the hero. :laugh:

So what's the alternative conspiracy theory?

some people within the Muslim community in this country will no the identity of the killer, i wonder if they will stand up and do the right thing or will the silence be deafening as usual :hmm:

I can just imagine a big family of pakis all watching the video,

'He sounds just like our Abdul,I wonder how his gap year trip to Syria's going'