Isis Beheading

hatred is bred into them iv seen it all my life

just like over here

I was wondering how long it would take for you to show up lol

well i know what you ment, which is why i dont understand the israel, palistine protests in town whenever we cant even sort our own place out, we as in everybody, but the 1s that get it worst is the ones from mixed families as theyre stuck in the middle tip toeing about visiting eachother

the ones from mixed families when the go the wrong road..turn out to be fanatics they need put down quick, I think it be the same for young muslims over there from the uk they think they have something to prove

not us we were brought up without all the hatrid, end of the day am i gona hate my family because they are living across town and are rc? fcuking sure im not. ever notice when you leave northern ireland on hols no one gives a flying fook about over here, the bitterness is here

• Like 1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

just like over here

well i know what you ment, which is why i dont understand the israel, palistine protests in town whenever we cant even sort our own place out, we as in everybody, but the 1s that get it worst is the ones from mixed families as theyre stuck in the middle tip toeing about visiting eachother

the ones from mixed families when the go the wrong road..turn out to be fanatics they need put down quick, I think it be the same for young muslims over there from the uk they think they have something to prove

not us we were brought up without all the hatrid, end of the day am i gona hate my family because they are living across town and are rc? fcuking sure im not. ever notice when you leave northern ireland on hols no one gives a flying fook about over here, the bitterness is here

same here always moved about in mixed company
  • Like 1

just like over here

same here always moved about in mixed company

exactly this country is too small to stay confined to one space, anyway aint no religious politics out hunting,

• Like 2

Nothing Was Done After Lee Rigbys Murder As Far As Monitoring Mosques Ect , So Why Does Anyone Believe the Government Will Act After This Slaughter . . These People Can't Be Reasoned With So All This Working With Quilliam Ect Is Pointless . . As The Woman In The Video Stated "The Peaceful Muslims Don't Count" . . The Solution Over There I Don't Know But The Solution Here Is Simple Really , Take The Kid Gloves Off , The Borders Should Be Properly Manned & Any Doudt With Anyone They Don't Get In , Absolutely Hammer Anyone Expressing There Support For Muslim Terrorism I.e. Serious Jail For Those Born Here With None Off There Religious Rights . . And For Those Not Born Here Put Out Off The Country In 24hrs Along With There Family If They Have Any . . I've Just Wasted 2 Mins Writing That As We Don't Have A Strong Enough Government To Do The Simple Thing & I Doudt We Ever Will !!

• Like 3

I'm all for "reaching out" or whatever but a few things seem to get in the way.

1) I find a large number of the elderly Muslim community don't even speak English so it's a bit hard to communicate.

2) These are Muslims doing this, not Asians or Indians or "Pakis" or whatever names you gave. They are doing this in the name of Allah under the guidance of the Quaran, the book all Muslims read and take guidance from so as I asked earlier, where are the high ministers of Muslim faith? Why are they not reaching out and saying "times have changed now. We know the Quaran doesn't really have an end date for such things as hating non-believers, beheading etc but it's not the done thing." Why weren't they turfing out the radical preachers?

3) The whole thing about the Quaran is us v them - Muslims vs Non-Muslims. So how can "we" socially integrate with Muslims when "we" are outside of the circle from the very beginning?

"All men are created equal" according to the bible.

Atheists are pretty much in the same boat, just not that they are created equal under a God.

Buddhists get reincarnated so they're nice to everything.

Hinduism is a family of religions whose scripture gets rewritten ever few centuries almost.

One of the main principles in Sikhism is to treat everyone equally.

Rastafari just want to go home, smoke weed and have long hair.

Shinto has no concept of sin and views all humans as good.

Taoism is about being at one with nature and everything, a bit like the force.

None of these are as opposed to non-believers than Islam and the Muslim faith.

4) Again, as these are Muslims doing this don't you think it should be Muslims stepping up to the plate in order to try and regain a bit if lost ground if they think society is shunning them? As they don't come forward and condemn what is happening it seems that the Muslim community is happy to harbour such things and just let it happen thus making society as whole think you don't give a hoot. Stand up and condem everyone of the radicalised hate mongerers and show the world that Islam or Muslim is a peaceful religion as Muslims keep banging on about.

• Like 4

I see 'moderate' Muslim leaders on TV, expressing their horror for their compatriots' latest crimes, and stating how pleased they are to live in a free country, and pleading for better integration, and so on, but I often wonder this.....

If the very highest Muslim clerics ordered ALL their followers to turn against 'the infidels' (as the Koran demands), where would their loyalties really lie ..........?

(Can I say here and now that I think I know the answer !)

• Like 1

Also, why aren't the Arab countries doing more to tidy up their own back yard ? Next door to Iraq is Saudi Arabia, a country of almost infinite wealth, and considerable military capability, who seem quite happy to see chaos on their own doorstep ! Maybe even the Iranians should be concerned - after all, IS makes the Tehran regime look like a bunch of pinko Liberals !

Do they imagine that, if IS takes any kind of control of Iraq, that their orders will be "Well, we've conquered Iraq - we'll probably leave it at that then lads !"

• Like 1

Time for all Civilised nations to send a good percentage of their special forces in and top end troops to fight alongside the Kurds ect and get these scum wiped out

End it now and show them who's side God is on.

i agree with you mate to should be out numbered and made pay for there awfull crimes

there are videos all over the web of ISIS murdering other Muslims in Iraq, if anyone else other than Muslims were doing this there would thousands of them out on the streets of the UK protesting as they did in London over the situation in Gazza the other weekend,

it would appear once again when the killing is done by Muslims, then there is silence from the UK Muslim community, but i assume i will be told these murderers are not true Muslims but foreign fighters!. One of the killers of Lee Rigby (RIP) said our solders were "killing Muslims in Muslim lands" as a justification for his actions, well now Muslims are killing Muslims in Muslim lands, where is the outrage, the protests the extremists against this??

Hutch ' good post but Oh no in DB's world it's the poor Muslims kicking out because they done badly too ffs

Make EVERYONE lucky enough to live here swear allegiance to Queen and Country

If they won't ' get rid.

It's time to treat radicals with zero tolorance.

Half the British dont swear allegiance to feck all never mind the Queen As for some of the comments about Islam beintg a religion of peace You have never heard or seen me say its a relitgion of peace our very own islamic history shows it isnt. I live in the real world not like a bunch of red necks who have never been out of their own back yard and probably the biggest decision they have ever had to make is how to fill in their lottery ticket. As for Isis attacking Iran they may well try and are killing Shia already but they wont succeed in what they are attempting Saudia is closer to the West for financial gain than it is to Islam and most of the arms they have that find theitr way to the terror groups have been sold to the islamic world by who The British and the Americans so wake up instead of pontificating talk of Muslims cleaning up their own back yard who has destabalised more countries around the world than Britain ?swear allegiance to what a Government with policies that even its own British Citizens dont want,

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

the facts are ISIS can not be defeated without help from the west, indeed they have been asked to get involved but then you blame them for meddling in Muslim countries,

ISIS was and is being funded clandestinely by the West any excuse to get into countries with vast untapped natural resources. You now want Muslims out on the UK streets protesting about as you say Muslims killing Muslims you really are a card its part of my five a day reading some of the shite you and some of your band write

the facts are ISIS can not be defeated without help from the west, indeed they have been asked to get involved but then you blame them for meddling in Muslim countries,

ISIS was and is being funded clandestinely by the West any excuse to get into countries with vast untapped natural resources. You now want Muslims out on the UK streets protesting about as you say Muslims killing Muslims you really are a card its part of my five a day reading some of the shite you and some of your band write

so all Muslim countries have no corruption and are perfect! the way the world now turns is set in stone. no amount of politics and religion will change that its gone to far, only a near extinction event would come close, vast untapped resources that they do not have the technology or the nohow how to get to without again western help,