• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no ball an chain I got

deff a NO never have a woman name on your body, maybe your mom / dad /kids, but never your mrs. I know couple lads who got divorced , and got there x wife's name on there arm etc. and there new wife

i'll be wearing one in a few months, I need something to let all those women know im not available anyways, its getting out of hand now

Posted Images

Wore mine from the day we got married, 14 years ago. Over the years, I've 'got a bit bigger' and the ring got tighter and tighter, 'til I had to cut it off with the Dremmel !

Went to the jewellers, and I've gone from a size T to a Z+2 ! Got to have one specially ordered to fit me, so no chance !

(Sadly, it's only my hands that have got bigger !)

Edited by Blackbriar

Wore mine from the day we got married, 14 years ago. Over the years, I've 'got a bit bigger' and the ring got tighter and tighter, 'til I had to cut it off with the Dremmel !

Went to the jewellers, and I've gone from a size T to a Z+2 ! Got to have one specially ordered to fit me, so no chance !

Bloody hell. I was going to call you sausage fingers, but z+2 is more like salami! That's humungous. :laugh:

And Jim...as socks would say.....dirrrrty baaastaaard. :laugh:

Bloody hell. I was going to call you sausage fingers, but z+2 is more like salami! That's humungous. :laugh:

was that when he lost the monster or when we where rubbing stubble pmsl

My wedding ring was off within a fortnight, kept getting grounbait stuck underneath it. You might be able to tell from that sentence that we never had a honeymoon, and I spent 2 weeks going out fishing. I had booked a week away at the Bat & Ball in Breamore, down on the Hampshire Avon, but cancelled.

Good idea that neems would rather that

deff a NO never have a woman name on your body, maybe your mom / dad /kids, but never your mrs. I know couple lads who got divorced , and got there x wife's name on there arm etc. and there new wife don't+didnt like it one bit lol. no women's names never :yes:

Couldn't agree more my mums made that mistake a few times and every time 6 months or so later they split up!

Is it you or her that was 17 and now 27 ?

Cos that's good going for a young bloke,,,

I was 17 she 16 mate

And your still together,,,,not many folk that age stay together....admire your dedication,,I couldn't have done it at that age,,to many women out there that needed my attention,,lol

Met mine at 16...married with our first kid 4 years later...just celebrated our silver (25th) wedding anniversary...got a thick silver russian wedding ring i picked up cheap...never took it off...cant get it off...the old bill tried once it wont come off...not into jewlery...just a bit of a traditionalist

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

Admireable in this day and age.......my sister did the same,married someone she went to school with,raised a family and still together 40 years later.............never understood it myself......... i love cars but couldnt drive the same one the whole of my life :D

• Like 1

I don't know about that Walshie, but this is me 'wearing' my wife's wedding ring......

post-84239-0-29215100-1408573388.jpg