Hello lads,

Im off shooting tonight and well... for the rest of the week and could do with any tips and help.

The main target will be rabbits as its getting to the point where there's more of them than grass and many folks have been asking me for some for eating.

I will be using either a 12 bore or the 410. and I was just wondering if anyone had some useful hints or tips for me.

I am going in the evenings and shooting through till its dark and when its dark I will be using a lamp.

Any useful tips are welcome!

Thanks

Joe

I'd advise .410, less pellets in the meat. Also when you're lamping shine the lamp above the rabbit instead of directly at it otherwise it'll be more likely to sprint off. if it isn't too wet wear a pair of trainers rather than boots so you can feel the ground and make less noise, good luck

I have 6 ferrets mate but there's no need for them on this permission on other permissions there worth there weight in gold!! Anyway... there are that many rabbits its un-real :thumbs: And I totally agree pal in some ways I cant wait for those crisp winter mornings :)