Finally Here!

kps1979

Well after a long wait my bitch has had a litter of 6 pups, 4 bitches 2 dogs, my bitch is a 3/4 border 1/4 pat and the sire is a kc whippet owned by my friend, 2 pups are grizzle in colour and the rest are a chocolate type of colour at the moment, thankfully my bitch is very maternal and doing ok feeding etc, both parents work cover well and catch a few so I'm looking forward to bringing my pup on! null_zps4cb060c2.jpgnull_zpsbe6258db.jpgnull_zpsb6a0b2f7.jpgnull_zpsd58990f6.png

• Like 6

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a long wait my bitch has had a litter of 6 pups, 4 bitches 2 dogs, my bitch is a 3/4 border 1/4 pat and the sire is a kc whippet owned by my friend, 2 pups are grizzle in colour and the res

Posted Images

I've fancied this cross a while now, my bitch is a decent ferreting and bushing dog and so is the sire, they won't be no world beaters but I'm sure I'll get plenty of enjoyment bringing a pup on, 2012-10-04150614.jpg

Edited by kps1979
  • Like 2

I never thought she would have six.. I had her scanned and got told there was 3, skycat, I've always liked the look of cricket he's like a mini lurcher hopefully one of these bitches will turn out a racey little thing, it won't be easy picking one!

ive seen a fair number of beddy/whippets work but also a couple of mixed terrier types cross whippet work. A lad i knew in the 80s had 2 he used to ferret work railway embankments scrubland woodland etc good little marking and mooching dogs they served him well for the work he did with them :yes: Good luck with your pups. :thumbs:

• Like 1