Chocolate Sauce !!!

I recently asked on here about the best bait to use for catching mice etc, i normally use dog biscuits and they work a treat, but theres been a few hardcore mice of late in the man cave, so i was advised by a FEMALE member off THL to use chocolate sauce....... i thought she was taking the piss...................... 4 dead mice in 3 days !!! f***ing outstanding stuff lol.so to all you doubters out there, chocolate sauce for baiting mouse traps is very effective......... guaranteed or money back.

Happy snapping

B

• Like 1

I recently asked on here about the best bait to use for catching mice etc, i normally use dog biscuits and they work a treat, but theres been a few hardcore mice of late in the man cave, so i was advised by a FEMALE member off THL to use chocolate sauce....... i thought she was taking the piss...................... 4 dead mice in 3 days !!! f***ing outstanding stuff lol.so to all you doubters out there, chocolate sauce for baiting mouse traps is very effective......... guaranteed or money back.

Happy snapping

B

never failed with peanut butter either :thumbs:

• Like 1

I had a rat in the garden tried everything on a trap the bait that got him was a old drumstick lolly pop jammed on the bait spike.he ate all other bait but that he had to really pull to get off bye bye rat.I've heard chocolate drinking powder mixed with cat food is a great bait aswell.atb rich

Happy snapping

B

lol Boom shacka lacka ,,,,,,,

who would dare take the piss out of ya bootsy :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: