What Am I Doing Wrong

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try a first cross Beddy/grey or Wheaton/grey..

4 dogs in 5years......not all dogs wanna get involved with such things at 12months old. Let em grow up and maybe get behind a few rabbits. Some will some wont, it dosnt make your cock any bigger if th

You can only question the dog you bred yourself, buying in pups from so called single handed fox dogs that you cant prove,, it takes a special kind of dog with heart to take regular foxes season after

I'm a complete novice but I'd say it comes with age, my saluki bull grey pup is just turning twelve months and only just starting to kill small game, before that she just chased for fun, then one day she began stalking and using cover. They take their own time I guess. Also, take your dog out with older experienced dogs, but keep it leashed, tease it a bit. I'm gonna give mine another year before I show her a fox I reckon.

I'm a complete novice but I'd say it comes with age, my saluki bull grey pup is just turning twelve months and only just starting to kill small game, before that she just chased for fun, then one day she began stalking and using cover. They take their own time I guess. Also, take your dog out with older experienced dogs, but keep it leashed, tease it a bit. I'm gonna give mine another year before I show her a fox I reckon.

hi mate got a bull x dog here now didnt take his first fox till he was 2 now he will do them all night no problem he just wasnt ready for them used to show him dead uns alot some dogs mature quicker than others got a bitch here bred off him an shes swiched right on shes only 14 months atb

• Like 1

hi mate got a bull x dog here now didnt take his first fox till he was 2 now he will do them all night no problem he just wasnt ready for them used to show him dead uns alot some dogs mature quicker than others got a bitch here bred off him an shes swiched right on shes only 14 months atb

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...