Robin Williams Rip

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sh!te some people talk on here... the guy was described as having been "battling severe depression". To say that he's been selfish or cowardly, or that he should consider himself lucky or luckier than

If someone is suicidal it's nothing to do with being brave, cowardly or selfish it's about the poor person not being able to cope. I was pretty messed up as a kid and tbh I don't think it ever goes aw

Feck me,,,I'm shocked at that,,,,,,   Nanoo,,,,nanoo,,,,remember mork and mindy

bloody shame that liked his films, and funny man. when a person takes there own life I cant work out if there brave or coward, I had mate who hung him self in his house, put rope over top of landing and hanged him self there. he had bit of skits temp happy/sad person, started few drugs and that was the end of him then. but from what ive read hanging is a violent slow death , where overdose is a easy painless death . some wonder if my mate was brave after all .?

If someone is suicidal it's nothing to do with being brave, cowardly or selfish it's about the poor person not being able to cope. I was pretty messed up as a kid and tbh I don't think it ever goes away you just get better at coping or not in some cases.

• Like 8

If someone is suicidal it's nothing to do with being brave, cowardly or selfish it's about the poor person not being able to cope. I was pretty messed up as a kid and tbh I don't think it ever goes away you just get better at coping or not in some cases.

yeh sounds about right ,being able to cope. I think everybody at some time in there life as moments where they carnt cope, and need help. I no sometimes ive been really down from pain with my back , and it deff affects your mind you think fook this lot I could go to sleep and never wake up(pills) no more pain, but some how you snap out of it, but as ive got older it harder to do so mentality +physically you get worse :yes::yes:

• Like 1

I can't get me head round people taking there own lives,there's people living with terminal diseases who would love to live but can't . Must be in a bad place to end your own life and then there's the heartbreak for the friends and family they leave behind .