Do you really think God is going to answer you Dave

no MG I just attracted my first religious nut last night an thought id get a bit sport out him

religous nut, ammm dont think so, but just because i dont agree with what he done makes me a religious nut in your eyes. feck moi id hate to see what your thoughts are on the rc church or kinkora. its just wrong. he was born with meat n 2 veg not a chris akabusi, he getting married next. tell the truth you get the booze in ye youd be onions deep in him

• Like 3

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

no MG I just attracted my first religious nut last night an thought id get a bit sport out him

religous nut, ammm dont think so, but just because i dont agree with what he done makes me a religious nut in your eyes. feck moi id hate to see what your thoughts are on the rc church or kinkora. its just wrong. he was born with meat n 2 veg not a chris akabusi, he getting married next. tell the truth you get the booze in ye youd be onions deep in him

i am not the slightest bit religious but dont believe that gay marriage should ever have been allowed in a church, the good book says a marriage is the joining of a man and a women in the eyes of god, if you are going to go against what it says then you might as well chuck it away

exactly paulus, why they want to go into a place to get married against gods will is only to rub the noses of the christains in the shite theyre into, would they do it over in islamic countries i very much doubt it. and even when they do get it legalised it still wont b enough, theyll gurn about something else

• Like 2

I don't have a problem with him dressing up an believing he a woman maybe his ma was boxing clever when she called him francis, an I cant see a conection between him an rc church or kinkora

i am not the slightest bit religious but dont believe that gay marriage should ever have been allowed in a church, the good book says a marriage is the joining of a man and a women in the eyes of god, if you are going to go against what it says then you might as well chuck it away

If you're not religious, why do you care what the Good Book says ?

I don't have a problem with him dressing up an believing he a woman maybe his ma was boxing clever when she called him francis, an I cant see a conection between him an rc church or kinkora

they were the religious nuts your on about, living a double life breaking the trust of others, nobody had an idea what he was up to bet theres more to come from that man, if he lived his life as a recluse homo/tranny what is he going to achieve by doing what he did? grief for the rest of his family

they were the religious nuts your on about, living a double life breaking the trust of others, nobody had an idea what he was up to bet theres more to come from that man, if he lived his life as a recluse homo/tranny what is he going to achieve by doing what he did? grief for the rest of his family

that's not religious nuts that certain individuals maneuvering into a position to commit a crime. they should be put up against wall an shot. your making frank out to be a danger to people an im still laughing at the GOD bit

If you're not religious, why do you care what the Good Book says ?

because hypocrisy is something that the church should not practice.

Hypocrisy is endemic in the church & all religions...........I have no interest in the church, therefore have no interest in what go's on there.........gay marriage included

• Like 2

Hypocrisy is endemic in the church & all religions...........I have no interest in the church, therefore have no interest in what go's on there.........gay marriage included

how many have their children christened as a standard thing rather than for what its actually intended for. personally i never had either of my lads christened as i am not religious, preferring to let them make their own minds up when they understand what it means, now to me i am respecting religion by doing this even though i dont follow it in any shape or form, where as allowing gay marriage in a church against what the bible teaches to me is disrespecting the religion.

how many have their children christened as a standard thing rather than for what its actually intended for. personally i never had either of my lads christened as i am not religious, preferring to let them make their own minds up when they understand what it means, now to me i am respecting religion by doing this even though i dont follow it in any shape or form, where as allowing gay marriage in a church against what the bible teaches to me is disrespecting the religion.

That's how I was brought up, religion was neither encouraged or disrespected & I suppose I'll do the same with my son, I get what you're saying, but if it now has the blessing of the church, is it disrespectful?

I personally see the hypocrisy in all church weddings of non religious couples (gay or straight), thats why I refused to marry in a church, although I probably wouldn't refuse an invite, so does that make me a hypocrite? lol

Are you against gay marriage full stop? that I get, although it doesn't trouble me.......but if the church are choosing to move with the times, I just don't see it as disrespectful.

The rituals of the Christian faith are as much a part of British social heritage/tradition/culture as anything else. If we threw away every part of our culture that wasn't true to it's roots we would be throwing out a lot more than marriage.

I see nothing wrong with atheists having a church wedding as it's so ingrained in British culture. To some it may be all about god but to most it's about tradition.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
The rituals of the Christian faith are as much a part of British social heritage/tradition/culture as anything else. If we threw away every part of our culture that wasn't true to it's roots we would be throwing out a lot more than marriage.

I see nothing wrong with atheists having a church wedding as it's so ingrained in British culture. To some it may be all about god but to most it's about tradition.[

As gay marriage will become part of tradition as well. Case closed. Well done born!

• Like 1

I see nothing wrong with atheists having a church wedding as it's so ingrained in British culture. To some it may be all about god but to most it's about tradition.[

As gay marriage will become part of tradition as well. Case closed. Well done born!

You say that like I give a f**k, lol. Religion is dieing out and yet it's shaped much of British culture, and well I quite like British culture so I'll keep practicing the traditions we have whether they have their roots in religion or not.