• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

But it's up to the believer to prove there IS a god. Christians often expect atheists to disprove THEIR god, but never offer a refutation of any of the several thousands of gods the Christians don't believe in.

I just believe in one less god than a Christian does! See how much we have in common?

• Like 1

hubble stole the expansion theory that stars planets etc is moving farther away agree so they must have been closer at beginning agree,bible tells us this thousands yrs ago make a point here man

:blink: You bizarre man. Hubble simply collected data, expansion theory was the explanation for that data. TBBT is a logical consiquence of expansion. That's science. Not bible gossip. :laugh: Which page in your book has the velocity-distance relation of celestial bodies that Hubble stole? :laugh:

TBBT has made several prediction which have been discovered such as CMBR. Which page in the Genesis was that on, I forget? :laugh:

• Like 1

hubble stole the expansion theory that stars planets etc is moving farther away agree so they must have been closer at beginning agree,bible tells us this thousands yrs ago make a point here man

:blink: You bizarre man. Hubble simply collected data, expansion theory was the explanation for that data. TBBT is a logical consiquence of expansion. That's science. Not bible gossip. :laugh: Which page in your book has the velocity-distance relation of celestial bodies that Hubble stole? :laugh:

TBBT has made several prediction which have been discovered such as CMBR. Which page in the Genesis was that on, I forget? :laugh:

shows you what I know I thought he made glasses

But it's up to the believer to prove there IS a god. Christians often expect atheists to disprove THEIR god, but never offer a refutation of any of the several thousands of gods the Christians don't believe in.

I just believe in one less god than a Christian does! See how much we have in common?

I'd just be happy for someone to define what the hell god is..... maybe then we can approach the subject scientifically. Christ, :D we've got 80% of the world allegedly that represent this united front of believers......... no wait, no two believers on this thread can agree on what they believe never mind the world. We've got all varying shapes and flavours of christians for a start, some follow science very well searching for god with science, others that twist it for terror of dissproving the literal bible, others that see the bible as a bunch of metaphors or morals. Then we have theists that believe in numerous gods, one for every day of the week it seems and people that don't follow any scripture or organised teachings but just feel there is something more than what is seen in science, they have no idea if it's one god or twenty but they know/feel. This is the united front of believers........

This mishmash of ambiguity is what atheists are expected to confront scientifically..... :blink:

cc your making this up mate or youve never talked to a christian,because we know were our salvation is jesus christ,an he didnt rebirth or reincarnate he RESURECTED,mate,i have to laugh at paulas an the rest of you,have you ever read the bible I mean read it not glimpse at it,no,so how can u make yiur mind up your in denial,

max mate if you dont follow bible who is your god mate,just curious

I read the bible when serving an amount of time in her majesties establishments………..and yes i read it not just glimpsed at it, and my opinion for what it is worth is ……The Bible is the best selling fictional book ever to be printed.

• Like 2

born hunter I must say I apologise first,your an idiot mate if you had looked at the points an evidence I made above,youd realize what im saying,take god out of it for a minute,go an look at the facts of science an math they back up creation,you either didnt look or you did an your saying out,your not respecting the facts any YOUR EVOLOUTION THEORY WONT STAND IN COURT,can you even explain evoloution for me just so I know were on same page!