dont give in on finding them gin put pictures out feelers out every possible thing you can think of we had 3 pinched by travellers as u will see by my threads and we got them all back two in two weeks then the third some days after and that was by general public spotting them on sites miles from me so dont give in and good luck if id live closer i would be on the hunt with u gutted

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's nothing worse for a working dog man than to have this happen . Be careful mate they'll probably be back for the others at a later date.

I hope they get cancer scummy fekers.

When my mate had his two lurchers and springer stolen they dumped the springer streight away at their camp as it would have stood out amongst the camp dogs they have running about try and find were th

I had a pup spaniel nicked about 2 yrs ago, while Pikeys we're in the area (c*nts). Left the adults dogs & only took the pup, probably easier to get a quick sale down the pub.

Much to my surprise I got a call 11 months later to say it had been found 100 miles away & handed over to the local vets. Dog had a few "mental" issues when I got it back as it had obviously be given a few kickings. Time & patience has sorted it and he is back working now.

The advantage of micro-chipping.

Good Luck getting them back.

• Like 1