3 dogs stolen today in the west Cumbria area, my young patterdale bitch 15 month old, a 2 year old patterdale bitch and a spaniel dog, these where stolen today between 10-6. Horrible scum bags they all need tortured, the amount of time and effort that goes into the dogs just for some scum bag to steal another mans pride and joy, they all need shot. They are cheeky b*****ds doing this in the middle of the day, they even stole my dog leads, bellman and flint couples and a strong stuff couple. Spread the word please.

I only have a picture of my young bitch I will try and get a picture of the other dogs.

DFD5E90D-E42A-42DF-BCBC-C324745E1FE6_zps

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's nothing worse for a working dog man than to have this happen . Be careful mate they'll probably be back for the others at a later date.

I hope they get cancer scummy fekers.

When my mate had his two lurchers and springer stolen they dumped the springer streight away at their camp as it would have stood out amongst the camp dogs they have running about try and find were th

Thanks lads, It's just a piss take that these people have no guilt in what there doing, they don't realise the time and effort that goes into them. The only thing I can say is I was lucky in the fact that they took my pup and not the 4 working ones penned up next to her, still sickening! the only thing is the pup is currently 12 days in season and will still be standing hope the wankers don't breed off her. Poor thing will be stressed as it is.

There was a load of travellers about 200 yards away from my dogs, when I was doing the dogs yesterday morning there must of been easy 20 caravans, I went to lowther for the day out from 10-5 came back and all this had happened. I've been round the gypsy sites but they got there eviction notice yesterday morning and there was only a few caravans left. So my guess is they've done it because there the only ones cheeky and thick enough to do it through the day. They will only of moved site to another town so If anyone notices that they've set up camp anywhere keep an eye out.

Here's a couple of pics of the other dogs there not the best. The spaniel dog is very leggy and a good head on him, the patterdale bitch is small with a white foot and good thick jacket on it.

02341B00-6231-4E45-B2F8-C2DA8C3F3D43_zps

8D5E38DE-C6E2-4880-8517-22E6D065E195_zps