The New Pup

Looking at the size of its paws n legs and how plump it is at it's age by which I say in a good thing mate to me it'll be around the 25-26 tts. About the plump thing lol they the same as us growing up really one minuet we short and fat next we slim and taller as this will happen till it's fully grown. I don't know if it's a big worry about the size as it depends on the sort of hunting you do tbo myself I wanted a ferreting dog ,small , fast of the mark and plenty of stamina to last the full day .

I went for suluki x greyhound, colly x whippet he's just under 21 tts and been that size since he was seven month now he's 14 month and every thing I wanted really + he's even good on the lamp which is a big bounes

• Like 2

The pups mum was of a similar size an build he looks well bud an if it's doing what you want him to then you got a result I got the pup of a friend the sire was 7-8 years old a done everything that was asked of him and the dam bunny bashing machine an not bad on the long uns aswell so only time will tell I guess cheers for your input people

Looking at the size of its paws n legs and how plump it is at it's age by which I say in a good thing mate to me it'll be around the 25-26 tts. About the plump thing lol they the same as us growing up really one minuet we short and fat next we slim and taller as this will happen till it's fully grown. I don't know if it's a big worry about the size as it depends on the sort of hunting you do tbo myself I wanted a ferreting dog ,small , fast of the mark and plenty of stamina to last the full day .

I went for suluki x greyhound, colly x whippet he's just under 21 tts and been that size since he was seven month now he's 14 month and every thing I wanted really + he's even good on the lamp which is a big bounesattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

nice that..about the same size as my bull whippet grey turned out...as like you not fussed on size as only for bunnys..serpose owt with wippet in can hit a small size..mines 9 month.

post-41682-0-97265800-1407676087_thumb.jpg

post-41682-0-65158300-1407676165.jpg

youngen she got yesterday..

post-41682-0-31831600-1407676205_thumb.jpg

• Like 1