Dimitri And Legia Warsaw

aye we were shit mate, sold our best players, big keeper also away to epl for 10 mill today with 20% going to newcastle..still along way to go untill we catch up with yous, i see charles green is back on the scene today

Edited by Joe1888
  • Like 1

Played shite both legs,don't deserve it but I suppose rules are rules. I don't expect any Rangers fans to know what following rules are....lol

And Ronnie has been handed a decent enough side to beat teams like that......not much changes really. I think we will find out in due course that the manager is just a diddy!!!!

Played shite both legs,don't deserve it but I suppose rules are rules. I don't expect any Rangers fans to know what following rules are....lol

And Ronnie has been handed a decent enough side to beat teams like that......not much changes really. I think we will find out in due course that the manager is just a diddy!!!!

dont think hes a diddy just speacking his mind given the chance think he will be a decent manager cant be any bigger a diddy than that we tube lennon lol

Well there ye go! Not even had a chance to start and already the doubts!

Well there ye go! Not even had a chance to start and already the doubts!

Hope I'm wrong but he's an unproved manager (again) and I'm fed up with that. Why should he get the nod?? If ye canny get yer side right for 2 crucial CL games then your off to a very poor start.

NL....said before I didn't want Lennon as manager but the mans no daft, he's been offered nothing and knows there will be a few good players leave Celtic just shortly. Canny blame him.

So he jumped ship before it went down?? Walked away lol who would want the Celtic job? Knowing no money getting spent and qualifying for CL getting harder? Do you want them to spend millions trying to build a team to try crack Europe? I thought you would have been happy getting put out and getting a Europa play of lol

I really think the Celtic board have got it all wrong this that few years, OK they are doing well buisness wise but on the field they are starting to suffer, we sold 2 of our best players in wanyama and hooper, never got replaced and it was on the cards since last season that Forster was leaving, so who do they get in then, Craig Gordon who hadn't played a competitive game for 2 years due to injury, with the rangers being down where they are, that was the time to really boot in, its just not good enough winning the league, they need champions league football, its time the board put their hands in their pockets and brought in a couple of quality players. I don't think you can blame the manager, he needs time to stamp his mark on the squad that he has.

So he jumped ship before it went down?? Walked away lol who would want the Celtic job? Knowing no money getting spent and qualifying for CL getting harder? Do you want them to spend millions trying to build a team to try crack Europe? I thought you would have been happy getting put out and getting a Europa play of lol

No he left a position that he knew he couldn't do any better without help from the board. Brains!!!

I don't expect us to spend over our means like some have done in the past. But I do expect when we rake in millions from CL and the selling of players that we put something back into the club. And people wonder why Parkhead is half empty???

He could have stayed and won a treble? Tryed for the 10 in a row and maybe become a legend, ye would be happy with that right? Can't see him going to a team that will play CL football anyways can you?

He could have stayed and won a treble? Tryed for the 10 in a row and maybe become a legend, ye would be happy with that right? Can't see him going to a team that will play CL football anyways can you?

Ifs and buts mate. Suppose he could but then again it might go the other way and he'll be f****d for getting another job anywhere. I'm surprised he left and had nothing lined up...I'm pretty sure there will be soon enough but we are not getting to hear about it.

Wish him all the luck in the world...?

I think that's why the board chose the current manager, young, inexperienced and quite happy to be stepping onto the next rung of his career ladder, which means he will pretty much do as he is told when it comes to transfer money.