Me Coursing Pup Getting Ready For This Season

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me coursing pup getting ready for this season just had him shaved out and going bone man at weekend to get him checked over, not long to wait now just steady away with him this year

Won't be gettin ran to much this year he's only a young dog I'll go steady away with him see how he goes , next season dog

lol it gets walked miles everyday and has a good strong frame and pleaNty of muscel , it's just the photos , I don't trot pups up he's only 10 month , not f***ing his muscel and joints up by trotting

Posted Images

Well, it looks like I ruffled a few feathers with my comments about your pup; but that is exactly what it is, A PUP!! As I have said, it's a good looking pup, with plenty puppy fat, and needs a lot of conditioning if it is to shine this season. Being a pup, it will have many more seasons to prove its self. Good luck with it, I hope it turns out a winner.

Like a broken.record....

Top looking mutt lewis atb this.season mush

Looks like a lab in the first pic . Nice dog thow mate loads of fat to turn in to muscle

Lol stood at heal on the first drive ha real nice looking dog mate and I'd want mine at 10 months old to have a bit of meat to them, why would you have a 10 month old pup coursing fit now ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like a lab in the first pic . Nice dog thow mate loads of fat to turn in to muscle

Lol stood at heal on the first drive ha real nice looking dog mate and I'd want mine at 10 months old to have a bit of meat to them, why would you have a 10 month old pup coursing fit now ?

thats what I said you strap on loads off fat to turn in to muscle when he starts getting it fit . Have a day off will ye

Fat don't turn to muscle :thumbs:

fair enough you feed the dog up and then do the exercise in order to burn the body fat to see the muscle definition

You dont have to pack on fat ,then to drop it, to see definition..

Dogs looking well Lewis :victory:

Fat don't turn to muscle :thumbs:

fair enough you feed the dog up and then do the exercise in order to burn the body fat to see the muscle definition

You dont have to pack on fat ,then to drop it, to see definition..

well how else would you see definition if the dogs still fat wouldn't it just look like a unfit dog .the dogs a cracker by the way my type of dog all the best with it mate.

Dogs looking well Lewis :victory:

Just don't pack it on in the first place..

What do you do mate eat a load of cheese burgers and start jogging ??

Nutrition is important and giving quality feed, when conditioning and working a dog..

Each to there own but my training regime, does not require firing weight on and then working it off..

Feeding right and conditioning is what develops and builds muscle..

Sorry for hijacking your thread Lewis..

Be nice to see how he is after the xmas..