Me Coursing Pup Getting Ready For This Season

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me coursing pup getting ready for this season just had him shaved out and going bone man at weekend to get him checked over, not long to wait now just steady away with him this year

Won't be gettin ran to much this year he's only a young dog I'll go steady away with him see how he goes , next season dog

lol it gets walked miles everyday and has a good strong frame and pleaNty of muscel , it's just the photos , I don't trot pups up he's only 10 month , not f***ing his muscel and joints up by trotting

Posted Images

Not wishing to upset anyone, but that pup looks exactly like a pup ! No muscle, no definition, just a nice looking pup ! If it's going to be ready for the season, say September, October, it's needs a lot of work on its conditioning. I hope it turns out well for you, but going by those photos, it looks very immature.

lol it gets walked miles everyday and has a good strong frame and pleaNty of muscel , it's just the photos , I don't trot pups up he's only 10 month , not f***ing his muscel and joints up by trotting him miles on roads on growing bones,

Bit of a better photo

DB03E644-A96A-46FA-B75B-51A1A7B33CE4_zps

• Like 1

OK mate, wasn't having a go, but that first pic, there is no condition on the dog. That's not saying it looks bad, just the opposite, it looks like a well fed pup, but if it is to be ready for this season, it needs a lot of conditioning. All the best with it, I hope it turns out a winner.

OK mate, wasn't having a go, but that first pic, there is no condition on the dog. That's not saying it looks bad, just the opposite, it looks like a well fed pup, but if it is to be ready for this season, it needs a lot of conditioning. All the best with it, I hope it turns out a winner.

That first pic doesn't do him no justice he's hard one to get a decnt photo of , he is still immature it's a 10month old dog pup that's seen nothing but a few drop down rabbits,I won't be running the legs off it all season just steady away he's a next season dog , he gets fed and walked pleaNty

• Like 1

I don't no what people expect a 10 month dog pup to look like but looks fine to me just take your time let him show you how much work he can handle. 1 run at a time by end of the season you will have seen what he has turned in to. and not spoiled him by to much conditioning and to much stick to soon good luck

• Like 1

Well, it looks like I ruffled a few feathers with my comments about your pup; but that is exactly what it is, A PUP!! As I have said, it's a good looking pup, with plenty puppy fat, and needs a lot of conditioning if it is to shine this season. Being a pup, it will have many more seasons to prove its self. Good luck with it, I hope it turns out a winner.