Anyone Been Out Yet?

Im under a bit of pressure to get started this weekend. Id rather wait until September but not an option unfortunately. Cover isn't a big problem on this particular site so Im not to worried about that. Only other problem is theres going to be a few young about. Anyone got any experience on starting this early?

I went out 2 nights ago after work, I never usually go out this early. Only went out with my smallest jill and my mates dog and a spade just incase, no nets just wanted to get the dog out a good run and check what's about. Was out for about 3 hours, plenty about and only a few small ones about. Im just going to leave it until September cause I could only get permission for one farm this year and want plenty of rabbits for the freezer! :)

Usually start on the horse farms at the end of the month theres no cover there so you can crack on mostly get bother with 3/4 grown rabbits but if we get small rabbits running out we try to pick up the ferret and move on . the main thing to watch is the tempt in the car travelling to and from the farms at this time of year