Possibly Looking For A Stud Dog In The Next 18 Months

25tts shoulder just turned 6 in July, lurcher/lurcher bred.DSC_0032_zpsf8725f85.jpg

that neck is far to big for the head lol tottal oposite to chid21

You saying chid resembles a lollipop? :hmm:

I'm takin that as a compliment :laugh:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

25tts shoulder just turned 6 in July, lurcher/lurcher bred.  

Get the marigolds on and the turkey baster out

Use the orginal dog just give a helping hand

Posted Images

So.... I'm contamplating a litter from my white bitch, maybe the next time she breaks down or the time after, (not 100% decided yet) I've a stud dog in mind a 28tts 1/2grey 1/4 beardie 1/4 deer, but as yet he seems to think all his cocks for is pissing, he's been tried at stud a couple of times (my old bitch included) and hasn't performed. So with that in mind I may be looking for a decent stud in the near distant future. Similar to the above would consider a small amount of saluki, ABSOLUTELY no bull, 25-28tts broken coated preferred. Anyone got anything worth looking at?

Cheers

I know of a 1/2 cross bull if any use :whistling::boogy:

What size is the bitch

what does it matter what size the bitch is??? He as said what he is looking for youve either got one or havent
cos in normal studing a dog out you get a free pup from it and if the bitch is only 20tts it might not be what some one is after from a pup that pups could vary from 20 tts too 28tts it's a simple question and aye I do have a dog 26/27 tts with no bull with a little saluki in it the dogs coming 5 years old
Normal studding you normally get pick of litter or stud fee, so its simple if said bitch isnt to your liking and your dog was used as stud , charge a fee instead ...
how do you know if the dog is not too your liking if you don't ask a simple question of the size of the bitch

you go look at the mutt

Is it just the picture or does the bitch have an overshot jaw?

2 likes on these post cant get rid werent meant to be there fecking phone lol

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}

\deftab720

\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs34 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \

}

Not sure if that copy and paste worked, apologies if not

Obviously not try that again

post-91286-0-63994000-1407510729_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jedi Master

What size is the bitch

what does it matter what size the bitch is??? He as said what he is looking for youve either got one or havent
cos in normal studing a dog out you get a free pup from it and if the bitch is only 20tts it might not be what some one is after from a pup that pups could vary from 20 tts too 28tts it's a simple question and aye I do have a dog 26/27 tts with no bull with a little saluki in it the dogs coming 5 years old
Normal studding you normally get pick of litter or stud fee, so its simple if said bitch isnt to your liking and your dog was used as stud , charge a fee instead ...
how do you know if the dog is not too your liking if you don't ask a simple question of the size of the bitch
you go look at the mutt
its a bit easier too ask a question then drive an hour too go see a dog you kind of sound like a lad that has too have the last word though so plz repley too this post and that's the conversation finished
but surely if you was going to use your dog over a bitch youd want to see it and see it work would you not ...
Yeh but if it was 18" tts he probably wouldn't waste the fuel traveling.

What business is it of yours anyway? A lad says he's after a stud, a lad with a suitable stud enquires about the bitch.

End of.

GAS the answer book... Never fail do you?? Haha

Is it worse being an answer book or adding absolutely nothing to the forum?

That's right. Just what I thought.

• Like 1

Have you thought of Snoops Dog Dre ???

Some pictures on Moochers of two pups he sired big strong pups..

Bitch would of been similar to yours bit heavier..

Dre has a small fraction of bull..

If i was after a stud for lurcher lurcher all-rounders he would be my choice or Jim's pals dog Gaffer..

• Like 1

What size is the bitch

you go look at the mutt
its a bit easier too ask a question then drive an hour too go see a dog you kind of sound like a lad that has too have the last word though so plz repley too this post and that's the conversation finished
but surely if you was going to use your dog over a bitch youd want to see it and see it work would you not ...
Yeh but if it was 18" tts he probably wouldn't waste the fuel traveling.

What business is it of yours anyway? A lad says he's after a stud, a lad with a suitable stud enquires about the bitch.

End of.

GAS the answer book... Never fail do you?? Haha

Is it worse being an answer book or adding absolutely nothing to the forum?

That's right. Just what I thought.

better say nothing than talk total bollocks ALRIGHT