10 Month Old Saluki Pup

Cheers lads :thumbs: yeah he will take a while to reach full physical maturity and fill out, however theres no rush for him at all, he will have a year as a mooching lurcher in the field, stand him in good stead for season after methinks :thumbs:

Lovely looking pures them. did you get the one back from top lamper?

No mate spoke too um last week offered un a swap for one that's already working not heard from um since In The right hands she make a quality bitch hopefully he has rethought it out and held onto her

• Like 1

Cheers lads he is my pride n joy first litter I've done for meself he bin a pleasure too own I've learned a lot from owning his sire and others I've kept hopefully I make fewer mistakes and he be better for it

Hawks due out soon so he spend week or so round her all time until they respect each other then he be out flushing for her likely lamp him later in the season when ground softens a little he ready taken three species mooching about local exercising all keep him busy enough and allow him to grow out proper whilst learning basics he fairly switched on for such a young dog hopefully he maintains his focus cos I've no hair left to loose after last uns lol

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2