Poachers Pocket Dogs

,lad i know had a ph dog,blame dog or owner up to you but it was full on yapper within two year ph borrowed it to put across another of his bitches the lad with the sire got a dog pup for services yep you guessed it another yapper the blokes a peddler pure and simple.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

peddled shite,ones i seen work,and if you ever meet the man he will have you chuckling,carrying a port folio round a show ffs i ask ya

Couldnt give a feck what he was like as long as his dogs do the jod

Aint seen many beddy x's work, but of the ones I have seen, none of em yapped. I don't believe any x or type is more prone to yapping than any other type, but rather it's the owners that run em too yo

I own one wasn't bred by ph was bred by a bloke called gwyn jones Suffolk but has pp both side .mine was a real headcase as a pup started hunting up tride all sorts in the end had to use an e collar that did the trick and i am glad because that dog has been a real handy dog for me never shied away from anything and his catch rate was very good didn't mis much tbh his pace was unreal too and most of the time made short work of any run he is beddy whippet GH and stands 24 1/2"tts never yapped once

Aint seen many beddy x's work, but of the ones I have seen, none of em yapped. I don't believe any x or type is more prone to yapping than any other type, but rather it's the owners that run em too young or unfit, or more than likely both, and also overwhelming the youngster with stupid impossible slips, rabbit too close to cover etc, too far away for youngster to gain ground on it or whatever. Worse dog for yapping I've seen was a bull/grey x collie/grey, make that of what you will

• Like 2

Had one beddy whippet x yap but that was all my doing tbh gave it what i thought would be an easy run was it f**k the dog had it in knots turned out to be a long one then after that yap yap yap gave him to a lad for his 1st lurcher and got the lad shit loads of rabbit but yaps like a good un

Are these lines ,any better than a common or garden beddy x?

Like are they line bred from good workers?

Just wondering? If not go to someone who doesn't pedal pups.

Same as collie crosses and a certain person from the Midlands

Sure some will work and work well,but why encourage a pedlar by buying their pups,

Just a thought.

• Like 2