Lakeland Russle Bitch

Hi lads, i need to re home my Lakeland Russell bitch asap, we are having serious problems with her and my old

lurcher bitch, ive just had to separate them again after a nasty fight and have had enough now.

Bitch is out of good working stuff, two and half years old, house trained and lives in our house, she is spayed and great with

our 3 young children, stock and other dogs.

Now for the strange part, Both lurcher and terrier live in our house, and both have fought on three occasions, but unbelievable, both have got together

on two occasions lately when nobody has been at home and they have not fought, in fact been sat together in same room.

We cant get to the bottom of this but only think they must be fighting to protect or something to do with my misses.

She really is a lovely bitch and will be sadly missed by us all.

Ring, Text or mail me

Jeff

Sorry have no landline

Sorry to hear Jeff, hope she gets a good home.

Top bloke ladies and gents, good and honest man.

Cheers Tom, been a few enquiries, just need to be sure of a good home,

Regards

id put a token price on her to stop the peddlers can always offer to refund them if they still have her in a year

• Like 2

Sorry to hear Jeff, hope she gets a good home.

Top bloke ladies and gents, good and honest man.

Cheers Tom, been a few enquiries, just need to be sure of a good home,

Regards

id put a token price on her to stop the peddlers can always offer to refund them if they still have her in a year

Think this is a fair point, will consider this to stop the messers and money makers. Cheers

Can't get pics up mate. The bitch is great though fully trained now. Had her wildfowling last season off the boat & beating. This season gonna get her picking up hopefully by the end off the season as thinking of putting her in pup soon.