Yella

Picked up my new bitch today staghound with a bit of greyhound in her. 4 and a half months old bit older than i wanted but needs must when the devil drives i didnt really have much choice. should make about 28-29 inches from looking at the parents. She's a bit timid at the moment but thats understandable must be a bit unnerving for her changing her surroundings. Had to knock up a temporary run quickly hence the shoddy paving in the outside bit but it will do for the rest of the week till i can get the concrete i need. and the proper weld mesh.

Y.I.S

Jordan

tnimgp1597vv1.jpg

tnimgp1595rj0.jpg

tnimgp1602qa7.jpg

tnimgp1599vr1.jpg

Picked up my new bitch today staghound with a bit of greyhound in her. 4 and a half months old bit older than i wanted but needs must when the devil drives i didnt really have much choice. should make about 28-29 inches from looking at the parents. She's a bit timid at the moment but thats understandable must be a bit unnerving for her changing her surroundings. Had to knock up a temporary run quickly hence the shoddy paving in the outside bit but it will do for the rest of the week till i can get the concrete i need. and the proper weld mesh.

Y.I.S

Jordan

tnimgp1597vv1.jpg

tnimgp1595rj0.jpg

tnimgp1602qa7.jpg

tnimgp1599vr1.jpg

nice bitch mate, wish we had roos in this country, can imagin it to be good sport ? do they ever damage a dog ? with those powerful legs ? terriermad

It has been known mate which is why the dog needs to take them out from the neck if it goes in low you run the risk of it being grabbed by the tail or leg which can end nasty :thumbdown:

Good to hear from you ratkilla hope your well and i will keep you updated on her and my progress :thumbs::laugh:

It has been known mate which is why the dog needs to take them out from the neck if it goes in low you run the risk of it being grabbed by the tail or leg which can end nasty :thumbdown:

Good to hear from you ratkilla hope your well and i will keep you updated on her and my progress :thumbs::laugh:

nice dog you have ther mate. she has big paddles i bet she can move to. good luck. mike1

• 1 month later...
Great name for a dog that :thumbs:

The best rabbiting dog Ive ever seen was called Yella.

But, get a smile on your face, :laugh:

i read about that dog on your website. it sounded and looked amazing. some of her bags where outstanding on so many occasions.

Great name for a dog that :thumbs:

The best rabbiting dog Ive ever seen was called Yella.

But, get a smile on your face, :laugh:

i read about that dog on your website. it sounded and looked amazing. some of her bags where outstanding on so many occasions.

Hi dotty, yes she was a good bitch, at the moment Im converting some old vidoe footage of her working, day and night stuff, if it works I will put it up on here..

Dont want to steel this thread so catch you later,

PM me if you want some honest crack :thumbs: