Looking For Permission

Hello there.is there any farmers,land owners,That have problems with rabbits rats and would like free pest control in return for permission. BASA insured. Using air rifle.or if anyone's got tips for when approaching land owners

knocking on doors.what do you lot say that works the best to get a permission

• 4 weeks later...

In answer to your last question, knock on doors till you're sick to the back teeth of it. Then knock some more, and then more after that. It'll come eventually.

nothing much to it then :laugh::laugh: been there many of times :yes: walking past fields that teeming with rabbits then a big fat NO :cray: it does come eventaully though, just be yourself and get chatting to the farmers/land owners. ATB

• 2 weeks later...

would you be willing to travel for a hour joushua? theres some good shooting on our land so you might as well come with me. the more the merrier as there's more rabbits than grass :thumbs:

This is the most polite response I have seen. People looking for a permision do ask on here but usually get a load of abusive messages, which I find is contradictory, selfish, and most unfriendly. So well done!!!! :victory:

• Like 2

would you be willing to travel for a hour joushua? theres some good shooting on our land so you might as well come with me. the more the merrier as there's more rabbits than grass :thumbs:

This is the most polite response I have seen. People looking for a permision do ask on here but usually get a load of abusive messages, which I find is contradictory, selfish, and most unfriendly. So well done!!!! :victory:

If you notice, the asker and the offerer have both only been members for a short time. When you've seen the hundreds of posts asking the same thing, you get fed up with it. This is the Hunting Life, not "Free Permissions Weekly".

There is a massive thread up about how to try to get permission pinned in the general section. If the people asking can't be bothered to knock doors OR read the topic, then they have only themselves to blame IMO.

In fact these topics cause so much aggro, the next thread I see like this from a new member will be removed.

In fact these topics cause so much aggro, the next thread I see like this from a new member will be removed.

Nice one walshie

• Like 1