Another Dog Took

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tintin I told you on phone ya can lend me guard dog she dont mess about they will get in but wont get out mate.

Get a load of your mates around arrange for these fuckers to collect the dog and then smash them in.you do a proper job broken arms and things they won't come back scum bags.I hope it sorts itself out

hope you get her back, twats need shot in the feet ,

Posted Images

Feel for u mate I got mine took few months back now took me 2 week to get her back. I put pics posters up all over every estate for over a week no joy so I did the supermarkets then the town centre postered every lamppost in the town you would of thort a kid had gone missing but it worked if you want the dog that bad put the time in. I knocked doors for 2week in every bit of time I had with pic in hand.when I did get the call the chap who had her said he had people telling him about posters everywhere people knocking doors pics in supermarkets you put enough about an do enough knocking you will get it back you might think you have no time pay the kids off the estate to knock every door.good luck all the best.Steven

• Like 1