Another Dog Took

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tintin I told you on phone ya can lend me guard dog she dont mess about they will get in but wont get out mate.

Get a load of your mates around arrange for these fuckers to collect the dog and then smash them in.you do a proper job broken arms and things they won't come back scum bags.I hope it sorts itself out

hope you get her back, twats need shot in the feet ,

Posted Images

Listen someone 1 must be after this litter tintin breed ....tin tin has had phones calls for weeks off lads wanting his bitch...and saying they will bat him....his daughter has seen someone lads on back wall...neighbour's have notice a car full of lads knocking about but no 1 knows them...and a lad who has a bitch out of the litter also, they tryed for his bitch as well....seems that someone if after these pups the little mugs....

Only the last few day the phone calls have been getin abit nasty lads sayin they goin t bat me if I don't part but the big men are privert numberin me me burn seen alad on bk fence lastnite but my neighbour dog scared em off with him going owt too see what dogs was goin mad for there feckin scum bags and hope I'm in when they come no matter how many there is 1 won't be leavein my yard trust me had dogs for years and years and neva had anyone try a take em but for some reason they want this dog and I'd love too no how they got my number I'm sick thinkin ov just packin in getin shot ov my dogs its my misses who is scared in case they come why I'm not in or somert feckin fed up.

Hope ya find the dog and who ever stole her the thieving c**ts rather steel one than buy one and put work in to it

Cant even have a dog these days kev jelous b*****ds nicking them all over

i know pal its wrong but people know who has done it but never say wtf is wrong with them
  • Like 1

Only the last few day the phone calls have been getin abit nasty lads sayin they goin t bat me if I don't part but the big men are privert numberin me me burn seen alad on bk fence lastnite but my neighbour dog scared em off with him going owt too see what dogs was goin mad for there feckin scum bags and hope I'm in when they come no matter how many there is 1 won't be leavein my yard trust me had dogs for years and years and neva had anyone try a take em but for some reason they want this dog and I'd love too no how they got my number I'm sick thinkin ov just packin in getin shot ov my dogs its my misses who is scared in case they come why I'm not in or somert feckin fed up.

wait at the fence tonight soon as he pops his head over smack the c**t with a bat take a few gnashes out f**k him as for getting ya number that is someone you know i guess but the thieving twats want a real beating if you ask me