Cool well as he said "look bov am no even into shootin couldnt care less to be truthfull just wanted to know if i was gettin bull sh**ted now i know i was" just incase you didnt see a think he knew the answer really lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bitsa lurcher
And as for the plan of attack mate a think the boy who told him it would work,......well i think he should take that on board :whistling::laugh:

well you've got to addmit , my plan of attack has more chance of a successfull end than a shot from the 177 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Guest bitsa lurcher
A dont know a thing about shooting ect mate a just like the sound of that plan 8)

i have never heard of anyone trying to shoot a fox with a 177 , an fac 22 running at about 20 ft lbs yes

Guest bitsa lurcher
Cool mate a think I`ll just stick to using me terrier for them :gunsmilie:

nothing wrong with a bit of shooting , i'm allrounder meself , terrier's,lurchers, ferrets and gun

just we question folks i am wondering if 177 air rifle could kill fox with ease any feed back would be nice i have been told off a boy that it would and i want to know if it could do the job :gunsmilie:

what's the plan of attack then , sneek up on the fox while he is asleep and then bash him on the head with the stock end of the gun .......because shooting it with a 177 is a total waste of time

no the way i would do a fox is ( 1 enter terrier dig to it ) (2 run it on lamp with lurcher) As lukey says i was only askin opinon ok because i heard bit bullsh*t that boy was killing foxes with 177. am no even into guns they are for poofs :haha::feck:

quote;and have a good knolige of bushcraft

pity you dont have a good knowledge of english :wallbash:

also shooting skulls, and shooting live quarry thats covered in skin/flesh/muscle and moves is totally different,

also its not the penetration that kills, its the force of it hitting its mark, like a hammer to the head, the hammer dos'ent need to penetrate the skull to kill, its the stopping force, and if you dont accept that, get in touch with terry doe from airgun world and tell him, he dont know what he's on about