Whippet Pup

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pics of the pack

get yourself a ferret mate to compliment your dog, bung in the ferret, out comes the bunny, i never use nets, good sport

No pic, s when your in the pub hààaaaaaaaaa.

Posted Images

As a new whippet owner myself...... They do seem to grow quickly, some lines of whippet achieve near adult height by 6 months old.

Good luck with him.

Is he ped or non ped?

Do you know any of the lines he is from?

The lad didnt no the bitch, s lines but she, s a great rabbiting bitch and was worked with ferret, s .he told me the sire, s line, s but it, s meant nothing to me he, s a very fast dog and worked regurally and won alot of race, s at the show, s .I, ll ring him and get some info on the sire, s line, s later.

The sire, s bred by pennymeadow his sire is split the pack just talked to his owner hes 1 of the best racing whippets in ire 61/2 year old .this is his second litter to this bitch and the first litter top class rabbiting dog, s .

• Like 1

Best of luck houndog with your new pup.he looks very smart.I've breed from my own whippet bitch recently and the pups are 6 weeks now!.dam is 21"tts and a great lamping and ferreting bitch.the sire is a racing whippet at 21"tts also.I'm keeping a pup to bring on for myself.some cracking pups there,can't wait to get started

Kenny

My whippet has pennymeadow lines in her too........ Good luck with him........

thank, s compo I was talking to the man who bred, s the pennymeadow whippet, s he filled me in on his breding goes way back to the top coursing lines . The pups grand mother was 1 of the best he, s ever had so hopefully my one does the job he, s bred for,