Bsa Gun Security Cable/lock

Free to a junior/teenager air gunner to keep them educated about gun security/ safety. as title says BSA gun security cable/ lock.made by BSA but will be universal for all airguns.first genuine pm off junior/teenager member within the UK with their postage details.will be sent out some time next week.member must have made some active posts/topics within forum.

• Like 3

All my firearms are in a safe mate. It was genuinely for my daughter. Nice gesture and all but I really am genuine. You didnt say junior/teenager MEMBER. Just a junior teenage airgunner. Your genuinely giving something away as a very nice gesture but think you've got your wires crossed.

Atb

Dan

It's ok Mike, Dhumble5 pm'd me and has one he's sending out. I was being genuine mate and understand their is people that just want something for free but I'm genuinely not one of them. Still a very nice gesture though mate.

Atb

Dan

• Like 1

would i be able to have this if still available as im a 15 year old just starting of with airguns and need something to secure the gun

pm me your name/address and i post it out to you no problem.
  • Like 1

would i be able to have this if still available as im a 15 year old just starting of with airguns and need something to secure the gun

pm me your name/address and i post it out to you no problem.
This is now open to who ever wants it?pm me your name/ address and its yours.
  • 2 weeks later...