Something Different

Well while the rest of the world were going about they're life as usual mrs Raw dragged me to an unfamiliar place screaming and kicking ......................well not as bad as that but I had others things to do and the list never gets smaller without doing a bit.

Where?????? I here you ask ..............Even now my masculine pride is reluctant to inform you of the truth :laugh::laugh: , But I had a spar day with mrs RAW yesterday and enjoyed it in the end. It took me an hour or so to settle down but a dip in the pool and a long soak in the Jacuzzi soon remedy that. We had a spot of lunch did the rub all mud in our selves and sat in steam room waiting to wash it all off ( bus mans holiday that bit :laugh: ). The High point of the day was a long massage ( No happy ending :laugh: ) I felt the stresses of life disappear.

I walked out like a new man with a few brownie point to boot .

Anyone been up to anything out of the ordinary lately ??????

I can almost feel the ghosts of every huntsmen throughout time turning in their graves ?.

Lol...

.All the best huntsmen had the odd day in a luxury spar during the off season......

Lol

• Like 1

Wait until all of the boy's on here find out you "turned down a day out with the hound's" to go on a "spa day" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or wasn't I supposed to tell people that????????? :laugh:

Ssssssshhhhhhhh lol.

Well while the rest of the world were going about they're life as usual mrs Raw dragged me to an unfamiliar place screaming and kicking ......................well not as bad as that but I had others things to do and the list never gets smaller without doing a bit.

Where?????? I here you ask ..............Even now my masculine pride is reluctant to inform you of the truth :laugh::laugh: , But I had a spar day with mrs RAW yesterday and enjoyed it in the end. It took me an hour or so to settle down but a dip in the pool and a long soak in the Jacuzzi soon remedy that. We had a spot of lunch did the rub all mud in our selves and sat in steam room waiting to wash it all off ( bus mans holiday that bit :laugh: ). The High point of the day was a long massage ( No happy ending :laugh: ) I felt the stresses of life disappear.

Faggot ..........

• Like 1

Did you get your nails done?

If so, how much.

Faggot ..........

:) ..... I was thinking the same as I caught a passing glimpse of myself mincing about in a white robe. ...... but the state of arousel at the end of the massage soon re confirmed my masculine pride . Lol

• Like 2