You Coming Back Or What

I never get fed up of seeing photos of a dog that is clearly talented as well as enjoying its life: I'd say that both this dog and her owner are very lucky to have each other. :thumbs:

Snap, every time IWW puts his pics etc up, it brings a smile to my face and a little chuckle, they're obviously in tune with each other, great to see. And if IWW is reading this, keep em coming sir, more than a few of us never get tired of your posts :thumbs:

• Like 2

I never get fed up of seeing photos of a dog that is clearly talented as well as enjoying its life: I'd say that both this dog and her owner are very lucky to have each other. :thumbs:

Snap, every time IWW puts his pics etc up, it brings a smile to my face and a little chuckle, they're obviously in tune with each other, great to see. And if IWW is reading this, keep em coming sir, more than a few of us never get tired of your posts :thumbs:

Hes always reading he just dont reply lol

Hes always reading he just dont reply lol

Probably more wisdom on his behalf :thumbs:

To much time on my hands, i wish, its like this with me ladies n gentlemen, up at the crack of dawn, doing household chores, at the moment im up to my kybers decorating through the house, just the kitchen to do, then thats me done, so come the afternoons, thats my time, and of out with my mate, never in bed until 1am, up around 6, not enough hours in the day for me, and loving every minute of it, thanks for your comments

post-59960-0-28002900-1405965775_thumb.jpg

• Like 7