New Pup Anyone Running This Cross?

She looked like a collie when I got her, turned brown about 6 months old then eventually ended up silver/grey around a year, she's almost brindle underneath her coat now, she's always been slightly strange!

I have a 13 week old pup that was black a white collie marked when I picked her up at 8 weeks. Now it seems that she is getting new grey/silver hairs everyday. But she does have deerhound and a bit if bedlington in her. So perhaps she will change colour.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a similar bred pup mate. Dam was 27" deer/grey/collie/beddy/whippet. Sire was 21" pedigree whippet. Her is 7.5 month now and 23" i am hoping he gets another inch at least. Here some photos

+1   Regardless of how she turns out, sounds like you're likely to have a pot filler. . Do your best and hope for the best. Keep us posted.   ATVB

Cheers chaps she is broken coated only 1 like that in the litter sorry cant get pics up her mother is 23" and the father stands at 21/1/2"