New Pup Anyone Running This Cross?

After lose'ing my pup i bred myself a 5 months old in a tragic/freak accident decided on buying 1 in shes a deer/whip x bed/whip/collie/grey is the dam put to a pure whippet any comments on this cross or photos appreciated ! Rip Alfie x

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a similar bred pup mate. Dam was 27" deer/grey/collie/beddy/whippet. Sire was 21" pedigree whippet. Her is 7.5 month now and 23" i am hoping he gets another inch at least. Here some photos

+1   Regardless of how she turns out, sounds like you're likely to have a pot filler. . Do your best and hope for the best. Keep us posted.   ATVB

Cheers chaps she is broken coated only 1 like that in the litter sorry cant get pics up her mother is 23" and the father stands at 21/1/2"

With five different crosses in it, it could be anything from a 30" rough coated, to a 20" smooth coated ! My guess, and it's only a guess, it will probably be small and smooth coated, because of the amount of whippet in it.

• Like 1

I've got a similar bred pup mate. Dam was 27" deer/grey/collie/beddy/whippet. Sire was 21" pedigree whippet. Her is 7.5 month now and 23" i am hoping he gets another inch at least. Here some photos of him since I've had him with the last one taken this morning.

IMG_4957_zps0364ceea.jpg

2014-04-20%2007.52.21_zpshnzgxgco.jpg

20140509_183428_zpsto3jipml.jpg

20140708_134527_zpsu5dnvydt.jpg

2014-07-19%2010.11.30_zpswiclz1wz.jpg

• Like 14

looks a beautiful dog that alex1987. sort of size and breeding i would be after in a lurcher. not sure you should be wearin ur lasses ugg boots tho when u go moochin! haha!

Cheers mate. I am growing more fond of him everyday.

They keep my tootsies warm those boots. She can keep the low as! ☺