Possible Deer Dogs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they can't make it legal again - there are far far far far too many morons with lurchers, the countryside would be a very unpleasant place!   Sad fact, but true.   SO just keep your hea

Is there not a more novel way to get folk to incriminate themselves?

Heres mine

Posted Images

How can you tell what is a "possible" good deer dog? :hmm:

All reasonably made lurchers could be good but without trying you'd never know and that would be illegal.

Seems an odd question to me

Are you saying hes a anti pmsl

awk shite, I've been caught sorry lads I'll leave you's alone :L lmao

Of course they can't make it legal again - there are far far far far too many morons with lurchers, the countryside would be a very unpleasant place!

Sad fact, but true.

SO just keep your head down, keep what you do to yourself and close mates (actual ones not imaginary ones you talk to on Facebook), and pray that 90% of the rest of the lurcher owning population get into something else. . . . . and all will be well!

• Like 19

Of course they can't make it legal again - there are far far far far too many morons with lurchers, the countryside would be a very unpleasant place!

Sad fact, but true.

SO just keep your head down, keep what you do to yourself and close mates (actual ones not imaginary ones you talk to on Facebook), and pray that 90% of the rest of the lurcher owning population get into something else. . . . . and all will be well!

Feck me, you talk some sense! :thumbs:

• Like 3

I've heard and seen some great dogs that would make great deer dogs if it wasn't for the ban ;) let's see some of yours.

I know it's banned, but with deer spreading out into many areas across the country, it's not uncommon to stumble across some if we go for a 'rural drive' into areas that even just 5 years ago you wouldn't see one at all. Nice to see them though :D.

I think it's high time the government saw a bit of sense, and relaxed their grip on some of these pathetic, and most of the time, unenforcable policed laws. Don't know how they'd go about it mind, as far as I can see, it's all a confusing pile of dross that even the powers that be get bogged down with most of it and don't really know what they're doing!

they should let us run them with callable dogs imho

Like Ideation said gaf, I don't think the dog ban will ever be lifted, be great if it was. But I can possibly see a cull of sorts being allowed on deer and fox :thumbs:

Why would a government sanction anything as messy as hunting them with dogs? When allowing folk to shoot them on the lamp (as the FC do) would be far far far more efficient and cause far less of a stir amongst the general public.

• Like 3

Really I wouldn't want the ban lifted. There would to many fuckwhits with lurchers, thinking they know the game, it wouldn't change a thing! Only thing is you wouldn't need to be looking over your shoulder, neither way it wouldn't change a thing for me

• Like 1

Really I wouldn't want the ban lifted. There would to many fuckwhits with lurchers, thinking they know the game, it wouldn't change a thing! Only thing is you wouldn't need to be looking over your shoulder, neither way it wouldn't change a thing for me

you've just described your self

Thl has a zero tolerence on bullying

• Like 2

Are we not best mates on here then :boogy:

Been ilegal in scotland many years before the ban so its a no no

yeah ano mate. The country is overrun with roe deer yet it's illegal to thin them out the most humane way makes no sense.

Been ilegal in scotland many years before the ban so its a no no

yeah ano mate. The country is overrun with roe deer yet it's illegal to thin them out the most humane way makes no sense.
far to many about you need to watch where you let your dogs off where i stay certain bits you just cant let them off