Question For A Mod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because I disagreed with the information you gave a lad over some gin traps, you used your power as a mod to remove my post and gloss over your own posts --theres a point when you have to hold up your

There's got to be more to a solicitors letter than not being/ or being banned on a forum..   Someone is telling half a story IMO..???

Matt as you seem to be the voice of THL why not pop along to the fishing comp and show your support?   It would be nice to have the comp recognised officially by THL, afterall it is being held in th

if someone wants to be deleted why is it such a big issue...

If someone doesn't want to log in and read the forum, why is it such a big issue?

yawn

Gosh, it must have taken hours to think through that reply :thumbs:

:hmm:im really not sure what this is over to be honest but if your both the sort of person's to hold grudges then I think your best blocking each other, as your not going to see eye to eye .... the only way would to let other mods deal with stig or anyother member you don't get on with as its a conflict of interest if your holding grudges with your finger on a banned button :hmm:

:lol: @ WXM....

You are quite right of course :thumbs:

The trouble is, as a Moderator, you can't just 'block' members.... especially when they follow you round the forum trying to make you delete them :yes:

The really sad thing is; some of them push, and push and push, and when that fails to work, they threaten to waste money on solicitors sending pointless letters :thumbs:

Really and truly, folks need to remember that t'is just the t'internet, and it's quite easy to not bother logging in :yes:

You get solicitors letters because some one wants you to ban them and you won't have i read that right

Really

Now, where were we ??

There's got to be more to a solicitors letter than not being/ or being banned on a forum..

Someone is telling half a story IMO..???

• Like 4

There's got to be more to a solicitors letter than not being/ or being banned on a forum..

Someone is telling half a story IMO..???

No comment.

:lol:

You'll find out soon enough :thumbs: Don't expect Stewie to back you up when the time comes :no:

Anyway; I hope you guys have a nice time fishing :yes: It's always good when like minded folks get together for a bit of sport :yes:

I'm off to the safety of my duvet. Hopefully I'll be safe there from misguided solicitors with appallingly bad briefs from misguided fools there..........

:lol:

Or no truth

Who in their right mind would go to a solicitors and ask for a letter to be sent to a forum volunteer because he won't ban

Him

Funny ain't it?

You'd think a mental health professional would be the first port of call rather than someone who was going to charge mega money for nowt :yes:

:hmm::hmm::hmm: and the c**ts still hav`nt deleted me I guess I`ll just have to not log on... :whistling:

And that, forum members sums up the real issue :yes:

Want to be a martyr??

Join the Taliban :yes:

Want to stop reading THL?

Don't bother logging in... :yes:

Hopefully I'll be safe there from misguided solicitors with appallingly bad briefs from misguided fools there.......... :lol:

Are we not all in this together (not so much me as Im not 1 of the great contributors) ?? And arnt the members what actually make this site what it is today ?? If so shouldn't we know the facts to save all the guessing games and being misguided ??

There's got to be more to a solicitors letter than not being/ or being banned on a forum..Someone is telling half a story IMO..???
No comment. :lol:You'll find out soon enough :thumbs: Don't expect Stewie to back you up when the time comes :no:Anyway; I hope you guys have a nice time fishing :yes: It's always good when like minded folks get together for a bit of sport :yes:I'm off to the safety of my duvet. Hopefully I'll be safe there from misguided solicitors with appallingly bad briefs from misguided fools there.......... :lol:

Why would I need Stewie to back me up?

And from who?

I've said f**k all wrong to anyone on here, ever!!

I find it a bit pathetic really, as it is just a forum after all...

So what if there is another forum now, most of the lads are on both, who cares??

Matt, to be honest you seem to take the internet more serious than anyone, and then accuse people of taking it too serious??

And if the fishing comment is another dig, I've no idea why...

• Like 1

Newkid, if you actually take the time to look, it's clear to see that my comments are in NO way aimed at you.

The internet, serious, me? No.

And my comments about the fishing are genuine. It's lovely that so many people meet up, enjoy one anothers company, and some sport. I have gained many friends and workmates from this place, and will never forget it :thumbs:

Sometimes, it's easy to look at the worst in folks and you need to dig a little deeper :yes:

Matt..

You answered my post with " you'll find out soon enough and don't expect Stewie to back you up"

That sounds like it was aimed at me and the post I wrote..

You'll find I don't get dragged into many arguments on here, as my guess is 95% of the people wouldn't have the argument with you in the real world, it's easy to say anything on a computer...

Like I say I've no real problem with anyone on here, and the ones I've met I got on well enough with to stay in contact with and look forward to meeting again.. The comment of needing protection doesn't sit well with me Matt, I'm not into hidden threats on the Internet, so I hope that comment wasn't meant for me.

Ffs Paulus end Stigs account will you!!!!

why??, i think the same as the others, if you don't want to come on here then its very simple. "don't log on" never understand all these remove my account posts bla bla