Question For A Mod

Ffs Paulus end Stigs account will you!!!!

why??, i think the same as the others, if you don't want to come on here then its very simple. "don't log on" never understand all these remove my account posts bla bla

He asked you to remove his account, not your thoughts helmet breath......... :laugh:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because I disagreed with the information you gave a lad over some gin traps, you used your power as a mod to remove my post and gloss over your own posts --theres a point when you have to hold up your

There's got to be more to a solicitors letter than not being/ or being banned on a forum..   Someone is telling half a story IMO..???

Matt as you seem to be the voice of THL why not pop along to the fishing comp and show your support?   It would be nice to have the comp recognised officially by THL, afterall it is being held in th

Matt as you seem to be the voice of THL why not pop along to the fishing comp and show your support?

It would be nice to have the comp recognised officially by THL, afterall it is being held in the name of the forum.

• Like 3

I accepted my 2 warning points tonight even though I have no clue why I got them in the first place ---issued by matt ,, so tonight I come on as a member of thl seen as no one`s removed me yet ,start a few threads put a few posts up couldn't see much wrong with them I pointed one of you in the direction of them and they stayed on for a few hours few lads having the craic on them now they`ve been taken down ..if they were offensive fair play but they seen to have gone just because its me posting ..I hope I warrant a response but I wont hold my breath ,,

I removed your posts.

Without getting into an argument or a long winded "why" discussion. Just think on. You know "why".

You knew the reaction they would get whilst typing them out. Highlighting them in bold and hitting the post button.

I accepted my 2 warning points tonight even though I have no clue why I got them in the first place ---issued by matt ,, so tonight I come on as a member of thl seen as no one`s removed me yet ,start a few threads put a few posts up couldn't see much wrong with them I pointed one of you in the direction of them and they stayed on for a few hours few lads having the craic on them now they`ve been taken down ..if they were offensive fair play but they seen to have gone just because its me posting ..I hope I warrant a response but I wont hold my breath ,,

I removed your posts.

Without getting into an argument or a long winded "why" discussion. Just think on. You know "why".

You knew the reaction they would get whilst typing them out. Highlighting them in bold and hitting the post button.

so why didn't you say last night you were on when the post went on seems some of the mods are a bit spine less and have to wait for matt to come on soon as he did you went running ---- just for the record nothing I posted was highlighted in bold ....

Ffs Paulus end Stigs account will you!!!!

why??, i think the same as the others, if you don't want to come on here then its very simple. "don't log on" never understand all these remove my account posts bla bla

No different for me either, if you don't want to be here don't log on....

if a couple of mods are going to follow me round the site removing my posts whats the point being here all I`m saying is if you don't want me on remove me ------PAULUS I asked you to remove me because I thought you were a friend .. I wont post on here again but I really didn't think asking to be removed from a site I no longer wish to be on would be such an issue ---really do you

Edited by the_stig

If I was spineless I wouldn't be replying..........??

And yes!! They were highlighted in bold.

As I said in my last comment. We both know "why"

you didn't reply last night --must of been waiting on your mrs to tell you what to put..

you didn't reply last night --must of been waiting on your mrs to tell you what to put..

:yes::thumbs:

Just logged on,,,there are some really weird people about, cranks, social misfits, idiots, alcoholics, paranoid androids, schitzo's you name it there floating around somewhere or other... and the best thing is they land in the general section of a hunting forum, don't post anything barely to do with hunting... and go on some pathetic child like tantrums over absolutely nothing....

Seriously it makes me laugh how sad some people really are...get a life :laugh: