Question For A Mod

because I disagreed with the information you gave a lad over some gin traps, you used your power as a mod to remove my post and gloss over your own posts --theres a point when you have to hold up your hands up step back and admit your wrong you just hav`nt found that part of your personality yet...

:no:

Do you really want me to share the details?

Are you sure?

(for information with innocent bystanders reading this sad story, that is not what it was for)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because I disagreed with the information you gave a lad over some gin traps, you used your power as a mod to remove my post and gloss over your own posts --theres a point when you have to hold up your

There's got to be more to a solicitors letter than not being/ or being banned on a forum..   Someone is telling half a story IMO..???

Matt as you seem to be the voice of THL why not pop along to the fishing comp and show your support?   It would be nice to have the comp recognised officially by THL, afterall it is being held in th

because I disagreed with the information you gave a lad over some gin traps, you used your power as a mod to remove my post and gloss over your own posts --theres a point when you have to hold up your hands up step back and admit your wrong you just hav`nt found that part of your personality yet...

:no:

Do you really want me to share the details?

Are you sure?

(for information with innocent bystanders reading this sad story, that is not what it was for)

I asked a simple question again you`ve made it personal ....other mods have been on all night but you have to take up the reign ....

This is sounding familiar

:yes:

It's always sad when 'people' post things like 'please remove my account', because they aren't man enough to stop logging in :yes:

You'd think they had more in their lives than an internet forum?

:hmm:im really not sure what this is over to be honest but if your both the sort of person's to hold grudges then I think your best blocking each other, as your not going to see eye to eye .... the only way would to let other mods deal with stig or anyother member you don't get on with as its a conflict of interest if your holding grudges with your finger on a banned button :hmm:

:hmm:im really not sure what this is over to be honest but if your both the sort of person's to hold grudges then I think your best blocking each other, as your not going to see eye to eye .... the only way would to let other mods deal with stig or anyother member you don't get on with as its a conflict of interest if your holding grudges with your finger on a banned button :hmm:

:lol: @ WXM....

You are quite right of course :thumbs:

The trouble is, as a Moderator, you can't just 'block' members.... especially when they follow you round the forum trying to make you delete them :yes:

The really sad thing is; some of them push, and push and push, and when that fails to work, they threaten to waste money on solicitors sending pointless letters :thumbs:

Really and truly, folks need to remember that t'is just the t'internet, and it's quite easy to not bother logging in :yes:

Now, where were we ??

Why pm pip then if its just the internet lol practice what you preach!

Explain?

Generally, I would always PM a member before issuing any kind of 'formal' warning?

Perhaps you'd like to explain how that makes me 'trigger happy' ??

Why pm pip then if its just the internet lol practice what you preach!

and pil ?

I refer the 'gentleman' (in it's 'loosest' interpretation) to the answer given above :yes:

:lol: @ WXM....

You are quite right of course :thumbs:

The trouble is, as a Moderator, you can't just 'block' members.... especially when they follow you round the forum trying to make you delete them :yes:

The really sad thing is; some of them push, and push and push, and when that fails to work, they threaten to waste money on solicitors sending pointless letters :thumbs:

Really and truly, folks need to remember that t'is just the t'internet, and it's quite easy to not bother logging in :yes:

You get solicitors letters because some one wants you to ban them and you won't have i read that right

Really

Now, where were we ??