Question For A Mod

I accepted my 2 warning points tonight even though I have no clue why I got them in the first place ---issued by matt ,, so tonight I come on as a member of thl seen as no one`s removed me yet ,start a few threads put a few posts up couldn't see much wrong with them I pointed one of you in the direction of them and they stayed on for a few hours few lads having the craic on them now they`ve been taken down ..if they were offensive fair play but they seen to have gone just because its me posting ..I hope I warrant a response but I wont hold my breath ,,

• Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because I disagreed with the information you gave a lad over some gin traps, you used your power as a mod to remove my post and gloss over your own posts --theres a point when you have to hold up your

There's got to be more to a solicitors letter than not being/ or being banned on a forum..   Someone is telling half a story IMO..???

Matt as you seem to be the voice of THL why not pop along to the fishing comp and show your support?   It would be nice to have the comp recognised officially by THL, afterall it is being held in th

Likes giving warning points does matt, think he abuses his mod muscles to much think its time his crown is taken away from him to make thl a better place. No one likes the guy anyway!

dont hold back basil ffs :laugh:

Likes giving warning points does matt, think he abuses his mod muscles to much think its time his crown is taken away from him to make thl a better place. No one likes the guy anyway!

I cant say any thing about the man at the moment ... ;)

and not an once of sugar coating :whistling:

certainly seems a bit trigger happy does ratty,,,bullied at school maybe??

Would you like to give an example?

Stig, I've not been online since this morning, so don't know what's happened.

The only thing I'm certain of, is that you deserved any warning you were given :yes:

certainly seems a bit trigger happy does ratty,,,bullied at school maybe??

Would you like to give an example?

Stig, I've not been online since this morning, so don't know what's happened.

The only thing I'm certain of, is that you deserved any warning you were given :yes:

because I disagreed with the information you gave a lad over some gin traps, you used your power as a mod to remove my post and gloss over your own posts --theres a point when you have to hold up your hands up step back and admit your wrong you just hav`nt found that part of your personality yet...

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 5