Other Than??

While online other than being on here and / or looking at inappropriate pictures / video's, what do you get upto??

Are there any other forums you go on / are you swatting up on anything / or is there any games your addicted to??

Im mainly browsing for jobs or on the classifieds or ebay trying to find a bargain, then i tend to have a go on paddypower or betvictor now and again (2 / 3 times a month) & then there's having a nosey on the likes of fb.

don't really play games online but get suckered in on "8 ball pool" on my phone, its "ahhh i'll have a quick game" then an hour has passed in what seems to be 5 minutes. :wallbash:

Just on here or Masturbating me ................ :laugh::laugh:

I play a bit of call of duty in the winter but I do a bit of research from time to time . Check out the old weather for work and I do have a look on evil bay just to price things but unless it's buy it now I won't waste my time. It's way to easy to rig a bid on an item in my book

On here Facebook twitter ( just for lad bible) not one for games never played them never owned a playstation or xbox after work usually got rugby or walk the dogs

Always fancied that twatter but I'm a bit set in my ways. Never had a face poop account

ebay I spend hours on it ---I spent close to 20k on antique and Victorian pine furniture last year ...spent 2k this week alone ..

I do like the joblot at the min :yes: really thought you'd have done better on your last 4 lots ;):whistling:

ebay I spend hours on it ---I spent close to 20k on antique and Victorian pine furniture last year ...spent 2k this week alone ..

I do like the joblot at the min :yes: really thought you'd have done better on your last 4 lots ;):whistling:

in the auction?n... I bought a French chiffioner off ebay with no mirror back for a tenner when I went to collect they`d found the mirror back and gave it me for free I spent a day getting it right and it made 580 quid in auction...

• Like 1

I occasionally use a forum about a certain make of car i like and a bit of online betting...... apart from that the internet just saves me buying a newspaper :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1