Mutant Rats In U.k.

It's a typo on behalf of the paper that plumber dose 400 rats a hour its a world beater and will take your bedlington to the cleaners Infact after a hour out with that plumber your bedlington be sat on the side with its tounge hangin out beggin to be put back in the van. :-):-)

my bedlington has only just entered to rat but if all goes well with some permission i have lined up he should come on well. have you been out with the man from the paper? or have you seen his dog in action?

I think it's good that a type of terrier work is being promoted in a positive way by mainstream media

so do i about terrier work, but not about saying plumbers are the best out of all terriers at it, what about lakelands, russels, borders and the rest

• Like 1

what is it with folk on here,who gives a f..k what type off terrier it is,fact is through all these blow hard's and gob shite's giving it the large about what there dogs can do,terrier work and hunting in general gets a lot off bad press.Now that something positive has come about through the media,shouldn't we all be giving this man a pat on the back regardless of the type of dog he uses,or how many rats it catches in a season[bet its a lot more than most on here catch].ATB Keth j.

• Like 11

that mans an idiot calling his dog a world beater because it has 400 rats a year, i've seen lads get more than that in one night! im only just getting into the ratting game, but i'd put my bedlington against that terrier any day

You are only just getting into it but already you are an expert!! sounds about right.. The best ratting for terriers imo is when they have to work a bit for them. I mean by marking a tube whilst you dig along it,showing you the right direction. Terriers have a chance to show off there brain with rats, numbers is technique and wind alone. Ive seen all types including Great Danes doing a good job of rats..Its not about competition.That has been made illegal along time ago.

I read it has a positive article for hunting and has for bragging about the plummer, well we all think our own are the best, its called pride..whats wrong with that?

• Like 7

most that know a little. know that killing in numbers can often be very easy. but to hunt find and nail one problem pest. can be a very difficult task for man and dog. be it rat /fox or whatever. :thumbs: . as an example in a waste station. with thousands of rats its not hard to hit three figures. but put the same team in a block of flats looking for a single rat and it will be very different story :thumbs:

• Like 6

that mans an idiot calling his dog a world beater because it has 400 rats a year, i've seen lads get more than that in one night! im only just getting into the ratting game, but i'd put my bedlington against that terrier any day

You are only just getting into it but already you are an expert!! sounds about right.. The best ratting for terriers imo is when they have to work a bit for them. I mean by marking a tube whilst you dig along it,showing you the right direction. Terriers have a chance to show off there brain with rats, numbers is technique and wind alone. Ive seen all types including Great Danes doing a good job of rats..Its not about competition.That has been made illegal along time ago.

I read it has a positive article for hunting and has for bragging about the plummer, well we all think our own are the best, its called pride..whats wrong with that?

i'm only just getting my own terrier, but last time i went ratting with a friend he had 120 rats in one night on one chicken farm, i'm no expert but if some people can get 120 in one night with a russell dog how does that mean a plummer is the best type because it had 400 in one year? that was the point i was trying to make. good press though how about chucking some of these mutants my way?

This dog is on u tube,it failed to find a rat in a laundry basket in a bedroom,in my opinion it never seen much or is just useless.I would not take the owner out anywhere with the roars and shouts out of him.

have you got the link for that video? wouldn't mind seeing the dog in action