Hi mate the PayPal still asks for your card details

If you don't have a paypal account it will ask your details. If you have a paypal account your credit/debit card will be on file with them.

TC

This is the email my sister just recieved regarding the paypal account.

CE511EBE-123B-4A06-ACFD-4984C5B4448D_zps

Sorry if this causes any problems guys but they can not set one up because the money gets semt to an account created by gofundme first because they take a percentage of money raised then send the rest to me. So we will be closing one account bk down as it was created for paypal and will have to just use the credit/debit card sorrys guys.

Could quite honestly say this looks suspicious from the start and not that I'm against charity or that personally against you but...You're a newbie to the forum: very few posts and not even completed your profile, to be asking strangers to donate money to a website which is not an organisation or UK registered charity to where there is you or your partner writing a small and less than detailed blurb, where who knows where the money will actually go to.

I'd personally just ask friends and family at the moment and to people who can actually see the benefits of this charity.

Wishing you all the best,

White

thats rich you joined in march 2014 walshy123 joined in August 2011

2nd account :thumbs:

Really? Please explain. :hmm:

talk about dropping your self in it :laugh: