Please click this link and donate what ever little u can please all going to a good cause and will massivley help this little soldier.

Debit/visa card

http://www.gofundme.com/bdkhg4

Abit about donovon.

Donovon was born with a condition called neuronal migration disorder, this is a very rare and complex disability but in short it means his ventricles in his brain are enlarged causing sevre brain damage and no mobilty as well as affecting his sight! As a family this was as you can imagine very much a shock and tough on us all in particular for his dad who left the family home. For the last ten years of his life his mum and two sisters have helped to care for him. Up until this point they have been able to carry donovon upstairs to his bedroom and bathroom facilities however now his getting older and bigger this is becoming physically impossible. This is the reason we are fundraising for an indoor lift! We would like to thank everyone for all there help and support we are forever grateful thank you.

What ever life throws at the soldier he keeps on smiling

B1FF864F-1C06-4331-83BD-F4A40763A081_zps

Edited by walshy123

Could quite honestly say this looks suspicious from the start and not that I'm against charity or that personally against you but...

You're a newbie to the forum: very few posts and not even completed your profile, to be asking strangers to donate money to a website which is not an organisation or UK registered charity to where there is you or your partner writing a small and less than detailed blurb, where who knows where the money will actually go to.

I'd personally just ask friends and family at the moment and to people who can actually see the benefits of this charity.

Wishing you all the best,

White

Could quite honestly say this looks suspicious from the start and not that I'm against charity or that personally against you but...

You're a newbie to the forum: very few posts and not even completed your profile, to be asking strangers to donate money to a website which is not an organisation or UK registered charity to where there is you or your partner writing a small and less than detailed blurb, where who knows where the money will actually go to.

I'd personally just ask friends and family at the moment and to people who can actually see the benefits of this charity.

White

thats rich you joined in march 2014 walshy123 joined in August 2011

• Like 3

Hi, we have got as much as we can off friends and family, the family didnt want one of these put up because they was embarrassed but have been trying to raise the money over the past year and a half and came to a holt. If u want to know more about the little man and see more pictures i am more than willing to do so if it helps him out because he has been frew hell of alot and atayed strong and kept fighting the whole way. As for on the few posts, i come on here for knowledge and not to brag there are few on here that will vouch for me that have meet me and had a night out with me and the dogs. Thanks

More of a one off fund raiser really to try and help the little lad out, as for newbie just because you chuck a few posts out a day doesn't give you more of [BANNED TEXT] to ask for people's help than some one who uses the forum for knowledge and good reading where all not sat on a computer or phone all day . One thing I will say mate is maybe set up a PayPal rather than ask for credit/ debit card details maybe a little bit more about the little fella aswell . Set a PayPal I'll donate

• Like 2

Could quite honestly say this looks suspicious from the start and not that I'm against charity or that personally against you but...You're a newbie to the forum: very few posts and not even completed your profile, to be asking strangers to donate money to a website which is not an organisation or UK registered charity to where there is you or your partner writing a small and less than detailed blurb, where who knows where the money will actually go to.

White

2nd account :thumbs:

Hi, we have got as much as we can off friends and family, the family didnt want one of these put up because they was embarrassed but have been trying to raise the money over the past year and a half and came to a holt. If u want to know more about the little man and see more pictures i am more than willing to do so if it helps him out because he has been frew hell of alot and atayed strong and kept fighting the whole way. As for on the few posts, i come on here for knowledge and not to brag there are few on here that will vouch for me that have meet me and had a night out with me and the dogs. Thanks

I'm not having a dig pal, I'm just going off face value and what I see. I may have called your a newbie and I do apologise but what I meant by that was I haven't seen you around to actually know anything of you and your profile looking bare, I assumed your new here or barely use it, not to slander you as someone joining in aim to use the site for when you want out of it.

The charity itself, if you could put up a little more details. I'll reach into my pocket and donate what I can. As above, by paypal preferably.

As I've said, I mean no harm in what I've said... I'm charitable myself, notoriously Movember (My 5th year this year) and everything is well documented and UK registered. I like to see things in black and white and detailed, call me picky but as would anyone donating hard earned cash.

White

Could quite honestly say this looks suspicious from the start and not that I'm against charity or that personally against you but...You're a newbie to the forum: very few posts and not even completed your profile, to be asking strangers to donate money to a website which is not an organisation or UK registered charity to where there is you or your partner writing a small and less than detailed blurb, where who knows where the money will actually go to.

White

2nd account :thumbs:

Really? Please explain. :hmm:

Washy, I've read all the new details and I can see why you're so focussed on helping this young lad out and my heart goes to the lad and to you, for your efforts :thumbs: I judged you wrong and I still apologise sincerely.

I've tried the new page for a paypal, yet, it's still asking me for my card details. I don't know what's going wrong, if it's me?

:-/

White

White

Whats the craic with you and people with low post count posting on the forum? :hmm: You had a go at someone in the site suggestion section a few days back that kind of went along the same lines..

White

Whats the craic with you and people with low post count posting on the forum? :hmm: You had a go at someone in the site suggestion section a few days back that kind of went along the same lines..

I've not got a problem with post count as we've discussed this many times over the forum but yes to that issue by recommending if they contributed more there may be a better result (and as a moderator did you help?)

Back when I brought this up, to no disrespect to Walshy, details were minimum and on the face value between THL profile and GoFundMe, there was nothing to go on as to who Walshy is, Donovon or much about the cause. A paragraph would be about it.

I've messaged Walshy explaining my initial comments and I mean no harm. The effort they've gone to, to write up more on the cause, a new page set up for paypal and including more pictures, I hope you're all digging deep in your pockets as well as me :p

White

hes like the hunting life boffin. always rabbiting on about some shit :yes::yes:

• Like 1